Incontinence mod? [REQUEST]

I'm hoping someone has the interest and/or time for this. I know there's a lot of peeing mods out there, and I like them, but there's always one feature I would like to see in those mods...

Incontinence mode.

I'm basically wanting some kind of addon mod for PAF that will introduce some kind of toggleable incontinence mode so that the player has absolutely NO CONTROL over his or her bladder/bowels or both. Causing the player to have multiple small accidents a day. I would like it for the player to be unaware that he/she is wetting or messing, so no text notification, only sounds.

And for the player to protect themselves, all they will need is the PAF diaper.

and if anyone is up for a challenge... Armor staining would be a neat feature to include. It doesn't have to be made, but it would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey...

Yes, this exists. It's called PND DPR. Little Space members can download the latest version here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4898-pnd-dpr-for-skyrim/ (You have to apply for membership first!) If your character doesn't use diapers, then you can still use the mod to have accidents in your underwear ;) It has sounds when you have accidents.

There's also a mod called Funcontinence but it's in development (also within the Little Space subcommunity)

Archived