MM or MMM using MF MFF MFM animations and gender settings

Question about what gender settings are best for gay sex animations. I've been playing with all of the different settings and Im fine with the positions being called vaginal, but especially for 3 ways or some of the positions, the only way to use the position is to set to anything goes and no gender checking. The problem with this is that the receptive partner, who is playing the role of a female, then has the fingering herself animation behind the characters penis. What are the optimal gender/sex role settings for gay characters, and what are the best animation packs for MM?

Thanks

The best setting is Anything goes; there's no avoiding weird clipping you just have to pick your favorites from the ones that clip the least. male to male animations are the least in number, there's only a hand full really. I make exclusively male with male animations, and some other animators like Lupobianco, Omaster, Zorak and YrSa have a couple male to male animations in there packages. I'm probably forgetting someone but you get the idea, there are some, but they are a bit rare.

Archived