Awesome ---> Nraas

So I think it's finally time to let go of Awesomemod.  I've loved it but I have a stinking feeling that it's squashing some things that I actually want to go on in the background of the game.  That said, I'm looking into Nraas and interested in finding out how I can get a very similar experience to running Awesomemod through Nraas alone.  Can anyone else who has gone through this or is simply aware of what it will bring chime in here please?  What mods should I get from Nraas?  I'm setting up a new world now so I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Probably the best things about Awesome were being able to switch families on the fly and keeping inventories.

1 hour ago, jws1979 said:

So I think it's finally time to let go of Awesomemod.  I've loved it but I have a stinking feeling that it's squashing some things that I actually want to go on in the background of the game.  That said, I'm looking into Nraas and interested in finding out how I can get a very similar experience to running Awesomemod through Nraas alone.  Can anyone else who has gone through this or is simply aware of what it will bring chime in here please?  What mods should I get from Nraas?  I'm setting up a new world now so I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Probably the best things about Awesome were being able to switch families on the fly and keeping inventories.

Your best bet would be to go to the Nraas site and register for a free account and ask them. There are several Awesome/Nraas users and former Awesome users that can help you.

The current Head of Development Chain_Reaction is a former Awesome user as are a couple of the Organizers.

Archived