wickedwork

46 minutes ago, Jongrio said:

I just download the zip file and i just play it but somethings wrong i cant have sex

You can use woohoo with your customers and ask them for money after. If you want to see sims using animations for sex you need Wicked Whims.

For wickedwork to work... you need to click on self....select call customer will either be female or male... then when they get there... click on a object select wicked... choose sex with customers name... once the act is done click customer ask to be paid... then you cn either do the deed again and ask for money again or ask to leave at which point you need to call another customer.

ofcourse assuming you have the wickworker trait on your toon. 

BTW if the customor does not get naked durig sex animations you need to go in to wickedwhims.. and under outfits... switch from auto to complete undress in both npc and general options.

edit. cause reading is hard... if he/she denied sex it's because you have relationships set to were you can not have sex with random strangers.. you have to build up a relationship with him/her before you can have sex with them... you can change this in wickedwhims under the cheats option to always accept sex requests.

Archived