Roccat Kone XTD mouse

JoanPesci

Hi Guys!

I have a real problem. Some days ago, I brought Roccat Kone XTD mouse. So, when I wanted to try in Skyrim or Witcher 3, the 4th and 5th button can't assignment in game. How can I do that? The game didn't recognize those buttons - or recognized it as Mouse1.

How can I use it? How can I assignment these two buttons well?

Thanks for your helps and tips.

1 hour ago, JoanPesci said:

Hi Guys!

I have a real problem. Some days ago, I brought Roccat Kone XTD mouse. So, when I wanted to try in Skyrim or Witcher 3, the 4th and 5th button can't assignment in game. How can I do that? The game didn't recognize those buttons - or recognized it as Mouse1.

How can I use it? How can I assignment these two buttons well?

Thanks for your helps and tips.

I have the roccat kone xtd too, go into drivers menu and check which button is bound for quick switch profiles, that button can't be bound in-game. You can change the button to another but then the chosen button can't be bound in-game.

Where should I look for this? Because in button assignments can't found such a name of function, "quick switch profiles" (if you mean that). :frown: I Disabled the 4 and 5 button in all five default profiles too - if it's OK this.

Edit: Oh, it's OK! I think I can now use those buttons :smile: Thanks for the tip. :smile:

Archived