PSQ Transform folder. With HDT pussy.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, anatole1234 said:

Missing texture for armor.   Where can i  find  it  ?   and how  to  implement  it  back  into  the PSQ  texture  folder   in  succuarmor  ?

Take a look at this post, the missing textures can be found there. 

I am going to look at a small update soon to the file due to a new install of Skyrim on a new PC. 

You can use any armour you wish as long as you keep the same naming policy in the mesh folders for PSQ. This is how I swap and change armour around in my playthroughs for PSQ. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Take a look at this post, the missing textures can be found there. 

I am going to look at a small update soon to the file due to a new install of Skyrim on a new PC. 

You can use any armour you wish as long as you keep the same naming policy in the mesh folders for PSQ. This is how I swap and change armour around in my playthroughs for PSQ. 

I tried using  other  armor  but  it  made my  game  crash  when  installing  those  armor  mods and putting   the  dds  in  texture  folder :/

8 hours ago, anatole1234 said:

I tried using  other  armor  but  it  made my  game  crash  when  installing  those  armor  mods and putting   the  dds  in  texture  folder :/

You don't have to put the texture files for the armour into the PSQ folders. (Which is where I went wrong when making v2 of this mod. I forgot the textures) To make amends let me know what armour you would like and link the mod page to it here. Or attach the mesh and texture files and I will rename them and put them in a reply for you. 

Or if you can wait I will have a new update soon as I have some time off work soon and I will also be digging more into the Creation Kit for myself so I can make a follower for my first real mod. 

The update will be based on this body mod 

Which I highly recommend it is well crafted and has some really nice textures for the skin as well. The author in my opinion makes some of the best body re-placers I have seen for Skyrim. 

• 3 months later...

Up to you really. I just dropped the texture and mesh folders into the Skyrim Data folder. There is nothing complex about them and can be easily moved if you do not like them or changed. 

I am always changing the armour for the PSQ succubus, and now looking at a new tail I may use if it has the correct skeleton slot. 

Sorry for the late reply but the web site has been giving me 505 errors all weekend. 

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Up to you really. I just dropped the texture and mesh folders into the Skyrim Data folder. There is nothing complex about them and can be easily moved if you do not like them or changed. 

I am always changing the armour for the PSQ succubus, and now looking at a new tail I may use if it has the correct skeleton slot. 

Sorry for the late reply but the web site has been giving me 505 errors all weekend. 

me too and btw when i transform the armor are no texture they are purple

I forgot the textures for it. :/ 

Easy to fix though. All you need to do is find the armour you like to have and copy and paste the mesh into the mesh psq folder and rename it to the same name I have in the mesh folder. 

The mesh will find the texture file that it needs regardless where it is in the textures folder of the game. 

On 3/14/2019 at 1:26 AM, AlexTheFun said:

hey i have a sugestion since your good to maker custom succubus transformation can yoou make 1 for custom vampuire lord ? search on nexus no more ugly vampire lord i guess you have a bit knowledge it same as custom form of succubus

Take a look at this one, I have used it in the past myself. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/368-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

rebuilt.psq_transform_help_v3 had a folder named after itself as it's top folder before data, which caused Mod Organizer not to read it properly.

Not a big issue, just need to extract and then zip, but I figured I'd let you know and leave this here for anyone else that has that issue

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

Hi, do you still have the psq trasnform  from 1 of your picture files ? the third 1 ?i mean can you make it compatible with bodyslide

The body is from Animated Pussy body mod v3. I don't have that file anymore as it was updated to v4. As I am not the author of that mod I don't have the bodyslide settings. 

10 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

i see. so are youy planning make more ?

Not for this one no. I am currently learning the CK myself as I have a follower mod that I am working on. He is a Argonian shaman that will have his own mini quest. This summer and spring though has been busy for me at work and home. So it has taken a back shelf at the moment. 

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...