WickedWhims Last Expection

So I just downloaded wickedwhims today and I was really excited to use it since I´ve been getting quite bored of playing the sims 4 lately. But it just doesn´t want to work, whenever I enter a household on sims I get this warning that it´s not working and that I should check the lastexpection file and I´ve tried to figure it out on my own reading other topics about this but I just can´t seem to figure out what the issue is. 

I could really use some help!

lastException.txt

Replace your version of Whickedjobs for this, the next time you want to download, I advise you to check the most current entries of the post, since you will find useful information and you can avoid surprises, such as downloading an obsolete version of the mod.

Please read the last entries before saying that it does not work.

Please make sure you are downloading the version of the mod that has been shared several times here and not the original one from Jen85 on the main page of this thread because it's outdated. Please see below,

JEN85WhickedJobs0.2d.7z

Other reasons could be that you have another mod(s) that may be in conflict with this mod. There is plenty of CC mods that if outdated, can create last exception notifications for a different mod.

You can also check for several batch fixes for conflicting mods using Sims 4 Studio. Create an account on Sims 4 Studio/download Sims4Studio_v3.1.1.0 (Wishes)/Go to Tools/Find and click on Batch Fixes. They have created batch fixes for CC, objects and miscellaneous after each of the major Sims 4 updates.

Discard mods that are either very old or haven't been updated in a long time. There will be a high probability they may conflict with the new versions of the game.

Below, you'll also find a tutorial on how to deal when having last exception/error warnings that it could help you as well.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90822-tips-to-clean-the-sims4-lastexception-and-possible-causes/

I've been testing it and it works perfectly, make sure you have the latest version of the Whickedjobs, do not mix it in another folder with different mods, or the whickedjobs folder inside another folder, this will result in the load not being included and not appear in the game, you have to appear in career as a sex worker or sex worker, I leave a screenshot so you can see how I have structured my mods folder, do not be afraid because they are almost 11Gb.

5aa7b9fa60ee3_carpetamods.thumb.jpg.41fa7e0662b34b98dbb283d844149dbb.jpg

Archived