SL Defeat Problem (More of a question...)

Hello, I have SL Defeat converted and installed for Skyrim SE. Everything works fine, but I was wondering if the one thing I have issues with is a known and common problem with this mod.

The knocked out feature of getting stunned or wounded, where the player/victim is automatically unconscious and unable to resist assault, do you ppl that use SL Defeat also have issues with the character going all stiff and not lining up properly when SL scene starts? the assaulters align and do their animations properly, but the victim is either planking the ground, or stuck with feet up like in anime~ kinda looks like this:

beelzebub-356279.jpg

once the animations are done, the victim usually flies away or sinks into the ground like a physics glitch/bug.

was wondering if this was normal for knocked out state assault animations. thanks in advance for replies and tips.

Archived