[Dual Sheath Redux] Left Sword on back Bug

Hey guys,

I have followed the guides on internet about making Dual Sheath Redux work also for SE.
CADAD8B9A6F3E2F3E2350DF9C2AED5543036F9D2

As you can see above it works.My problem is:
I use swords on back so the left sword is always way too inside of the back, glitched and cut through the back >.> Is there someway to adjust and fix this?

There is a positioning option in showracemenu (Total Character Makeover Mod)going with name $Run_Weapons
but it only makes the sword bigger not adjusting the X-Y-Z position of it.

I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and I ran FNIS aswell as the DSR Patch otherwise I wouldn't have it work at all.

Hope someone has an answer

20180315035051_1.jpg

EDIT: Looks like npcs have it properly but only PC got it glitched god knows why

Hey

So I uninstalled PCEA2 and Immersive Animations to get back to default idle state, but even then the sheath was inside.No help.

Then I decided to uninstall UNP Body and install CBBE body and reinstall the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended with HDT Options instead of BBP(had BBP previously).

But even now I have the sheath in back and don't know how to adjust/fix it.

20180316165820_1.jpg

Latest state after changing from UNP body to CBBE body with HDT options

:cry:

Archived