It's simple. I know Jack about computers. I have a 6 year-old HP. I'm playing the Sims 3 and I desperately want to create nude women, but I don't understand the download instructions. I literally don't know what any of it means. Plus, something happened I can't understand. I had some lag and decided to sideline one of my created Sims in Supernatural. Then she vanished. She should have been stored with my other inactive Sims, but she was gone. I went to town edit and searched every house, and she wasn't even merged with another family of NPCs. Then on the full moon she appeared in my garden! As a zombie! And she was a NPC! Aagh! By day she turned into a paparazzi and a real pain in the ass! I realize I could interact with her then and ask her to move in but this is weird. Her traits are totally obnoxious! Has anyone else ever had this happen? Anyway. I don't want all the woohoo stuff, rape, dog breeders, what not. Just want nude Sims, nipples, some hair down there and new hairstyles. I'm trying to create Taylor Swift (not nude but see through would work) and I'm close, but none if the hairstyles look right. Sorry for rambling. My son died last month. I'm trying like hell to keep my mind busy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived