help me configure my xboxone controller... pls

horouboi

ok, i just bought a xboxone controller with a built in usb... i went to steam big picture and got the controller connected and so i started up the game, i pressed down and it acted like i pressed it TWICE and so after screwing around i managed to get into a save... even though everything was basically clicking twice... now in the game i try pressing stuff, seems like it works and then i press "Y" and i jump, this is good but i also pulled out my gun all in the same button O_O, i'm slightly ok with this, but the double click stuff, that is game breaking for me.

i got 6 days to figure this out till i bring the controller back and get my money back

18 minutes ago, horouboi said:

ok, i just bought a xboxone controller with a built in usb... i went to steam big picture and got the controller connected and so i started up the game, i pressed down and it acted like i pressed it TWICE and so after screwing around i managed to get into a save... even though everything was basically clicking twice... now in the game i try pressing stuff, seems like it works and then i press "Y" and i jump, this is good but i also pulled out my gun all in the same button O_O, i'm slightly ok with this, but the double click stuff, that is game breaking for me.

i got 6 days to figure this out till i bring the controller back and get my money back

I personally use an Afterglow PS3 controller. It's better. I tried using an XB1 controller and had the same problem.

The PS3 controller is compatible with every game I play, including Fallout 4, Skyrim, Skyrim SE, Oblivion, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 3, NFS Carbon, NFS Underground 2...you get the point. It even works on Windows 10.

Here's the one I bought. https://www.amazon.com/Afterglow-Wireless-Controller-Blue-playstation-3/dp/B017VLXH3C/

1 hour ago, RussianPrince said:

I personally use an Afterglow PS3 controller. It's better. I tried using an XB1 controller and had the same problem.

The PS3 controller is compatible with every game I play, including Fallout 4, Skyrim, Skyrim SE, Oblivion, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 3, NFS Carbon, NFS Underground 2...you get the point. It even works on Windows 10.

Here's the one I bought. https://www.amazon.com/Afterglow-Wireless-Controller-Blue-playstation-3/dp/B017VLXH3C/

thanks but i got the controller working, problem now is i found out that f4se doesn't like my controllers..... now i got to figure how to get 4se and my controller to be friends

19 hours ago, horouboi said:

FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

ok, its all f4se and steam, so if you have this issue.... first try playing via steam, if that works then go to steam and "add game" and add f4se as a game

Or just not use an XBOX controller...like Y the hell is the thumbstick where the D-Pad should be

Archived