Hide and seek alone.....

eatwhatever

WARNING - IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANY INTERSTS IN SCARY THINGS, OR PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES, YOU BETTER PRESS BACK SPACE.

WARNING - IF YOU READ THIS THREAD TILL THE END, AND THINKING OF TRYING IT YOURSELVE, BETTER BE EXTREAMLY CAUTIOUS.

Now im going to tell about hide and seek alone.

This is hide and seek, basically.

but thing is you play with no one. but only yourself... or with ghost.

Notice that this is Extreamly dangerous necromancia. Even psychics avoid to do this.

How to do:

there are stuffs you have to get.

those are:-

1.A Doll

2.Rice

3.Small part of your body(blood spill, hair, finger nail, whatever.)

4.Red thread

5.The weapon(its for tagger, NOT FOR YOU!)

6.Salty water

7.Alchohol

Be warned again.

1.A doll shoudn't be human-alike. More human-like, more the risk.(says that human-alike dolls are capable to bring extraordinarily strong ghost and...you are likely to be haunted.)

2.again, weapon is for tagger(the doll you have) if you give such things like knife, sword, more risk you take.

3.YOU MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP DURING HIDE AND SEEK.

Best condition:-

Time:1~3 AM. (the best time for paranormal activity)

No one in the house but you

all electricity turned off(all the lights, more the light, more you take the risk to be found.)

To start hide and seek:

1.Put the part of your body(usually fingernail) inside the doll with rice.

2.Seal the part you've put the stuffs with red thread.

3.put the doll inside the water(so usually toilet is used for placing this doll)

4.Name the doll(like Mike,July, whatever. this gives more percentage to bring ghosts inside the doll)

5.steb (or strike) the doll with weapon, and say

"-your name- got -doll's name-! now -doll's name- is tagger! Catch me if you can!"

(Example: Mike got jully! now jully is the tagger! Catch me if you can!)

-THIS IS ACTUALLY MEANING THAT IF THE DOLL FINDS YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE IT YOUR PHYSICAL BODY.

6. Get salty water and alchohol. GO directly TO hide...KEEP SILENCE UNTIL THE GHOST IS GONE DURING HIDE AND SEEK.(GHOST WON'T BE IN FOR 100%. I CANNOT SAY THE EXACT PROBABLITY.)

-DONT LOOK BACK OR LOOK AROUND, YOU LOOK FRONT ONLY! THE TIME YOU LOOK BACK, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SELF-

how to finish:

NO MATTER WHAT CONDITION YOU MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP. AFTER HIDE AND SEEK IS OVER, FIND THE DOLL AND YOU HAVE TO STEB THE DOLL THREE TIME, AND SPEEK "YOU ARE DEFEATED!" SOUNDLY, THREE TIME. SWEAT THE DOLL WITH ALCHOHOL, SALTY WATER. AND AFTER THAT YOU BURN THE DOLL FOR SURE. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE HAUNTED FOREVER.

Sounds fun.

I am a bit lost as to what exactly I am to do after I sew the doll up and put it in the toilet.

Do I run to my basement and hide? Can I watch TV? Can I drink the alcohol? How long do I hide for? Do I ever become found? When is the hide and seek over? Am I allowed to masturbate while I am hiding?

Maybe you can elaborate a little more as to what happens between step 5 and 6 and how it comes to a conclusion.

while you run to hide hide, you must "look only front, not side, not behind"

you hide. you should never be"shown" unwillingly, but if you can't bear your self out of fear you just go out to find the doll.

you cannot, watch tv, do anything soundly .. as far as i heard your electric divices will go malfunction if the ghost possessed your doll.

when the doll ask you to come out, you don't show your self. never.

you will be haunted.

alchohol is for exorcism, to end this hide and seek. you better not drink it to stay cautious. this is very dangerous game spiritually.

its cursing yourself upon random spirit. if spirit is too strong you might lose this game and lose your body.

.. as far as i heard your electric divices will go malfunction if the ghost possessed your doll.

This sentence tells me you have never played the game yourself. So everything is hearsay.

Perhaps you can tell us where you heard about this game and it's origin?

You know like what country and the date the story first came about.

I have to tell you that this sounds like a long game to play. I will be up all night. And if I by chance fall asleep I may lose my body so it is kind of a risky game to play.

Usually when I want to scare the shit of myself I just go visit a senior residence and walk around for a couple hours.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is' date=' what are the benefits to playing this game:huh:

[/quote']

actually there is small benefits, whether you get the answer for "matter of AFTER DEATH" , you can figure out whether they exist or not .

yes, never tried it by my self. origin is from japan.. about.... 2 years ago? or more. many ppl says "don't try this " but im just curious about the reality. so, any brave man here to try the heavy curse on him self might tell us about the reality of this matter...

lets hope anyone don't get hurt from this.

Archived