Questions about animations

Hey all, need some advice please!  I'm currently using three animation sets for my LL mods.  I've got Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version), FO4 Animations by Leito and Four-Play Animations by Crazy.  Are there any other good ones I might be able to use?  I'm especially looking for blowjob animations.

Also, is it possible to disentangle the male voices from the 'rapey-er' animations?  That raider shouting voice gets annoying as hell to me!

Thank you for any help you can give me!

3 hours ago, Atenos Aries said:

Hey all, need some advice please!  I'm currently using three animation sets for my LL mods.  I've got Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version), FO4 Animations by Leito and Four-Play Animations by Crazy.  Are there any other good ones I might be able to use?  I'm especially looking for blowjob animations.

Also, is it possible to disentangle the male voices from the 'rapey-er' animations?  That raider shouting voice gets annoying as hell to me!

Thank you for any help you can give me!

As far as I'm aware, those are the only animation sets available for Four-Play so far. Progress has been slow due to animators/scripters/mod creators having other obligations and things they want to do. There are a number of people who have animations ready to go, but they can't do anything until Four-Play 1.0 with the animation loader is released. So for now, you'll just have to play the waiting game with the rest of us. I've pretty much decided to just take a break from Fallout 4 until the next version of Four-Play is released.

Archived