Mod suggestions

Hey guys, I've spent a lot of time playing around with adult mods and it's been a lot of fun. Currently i'm hoping that if I describe what I'm looking for I might get some cool suggestions and ideas, so here we go! (This is posted in skyrim because currently it's the one that I mod most but if you have ideas from other games I would love to hear them as well!)

I'm looking for something that includes pregnancy risk as the dynamic of contraception and pregnancy risk is kind of my kink in a way, also I loved it when characters would approuch you and tell you their pregnant in this Oblivion mod I used to use (I think it was Tamako mod or something like that) For me getting an NPC pregnant is no fun unless she reacts to it, things like Dialogue and romance go along way, but also being cheap and telling her that it's her problem can be fun as well.

If anyone else is interested I have found a mod on this site called "cream pie and pregnant" which adds voicing to sexlab scenes (as an example: "do it, cum deep inside me... make me pregnant") its not to badly done either, sounds natural, though I would also love to hear "please dont cum in me, I cant get pregnant" xD, a sluty girl having sex out of lust hoping you'll pull out is fucking godlike for role play.

Also I mostly use beeing female, it's a really good bread and butter mod to start with if your into this kind of stuff, but we all need a little flavour so any input as to ideas for dialoge mods would be great! As for clothing I normaly just go for stuff that looks like it belongs but with short skirts and alike, also Tropical Skyrim is a good pick for making the revealing clothing seem more natural.

As much as I like to keep it somewhat real I do also have a thing for short latex skirts and stuff like that, if anyone knows a good mod for this that works with UNP I would love to know!

Here's to you lovers lab!

ass.png

Archived