Okay real talk, I want my winter soldier'esque cyborg arms. I saw a prosthetic limb mod, but it gives you the gen 1 skeletal arm... not really cool IMHO. I saw a Skyrim mod have something closer to what I was thinking... but it's Skyrim, and I don't know anything about converting mods. Maybe somebody else with the knowledge makes a decent cyborg arm mod?

12880-1-1331712549.thumb.jpg.45f62b828811f626c9f06172e68589d5.jpg

Keep in mind, I'm not asking somebody to steal the authors work, I'm just showing a picture to give an example of what I think the prosthetic limbs should look like.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

I have seen it before but I think it's part of a armor/outfit but can't think of it's name.

It's from Brokefoot's unp mashup. The Dandelion set, I think. The permissions for it say no conversions to other games under any circumstances though.

My Nora already has a robot leg from the Tough Traveller armour mod. There's an Elianora robo-leg outfits and body mod that uses it and has a tutorial video on how to add it to pretty much any outfit you want, so I've edited a bunch for my semi-legless lady. Semi-legless and semi-armless would be fun.

@SleepyJim

You can make any conversions or ports that you want for your game and they can't do anything about that unless you uploaded those conversions/ports. If you convert or port only for your personal use then there is nothing anyone can do.

Finding it though might be fun as it looks like they removed many files from skyrim.

Cross Prewar Cybernetics will get you close.  The combat armor variant is about as close as I think you can get, without modifications and/or combining other mods.

*edit* spoke too soon...

Ashara FO4 Cyborg Armor is visually very similar.  It looks like one would be easily able to isolate out just the arm piece(s) and a stand alone armor addon out of it.  The author also provides that modders can use these assets - they must provide credit, but permission is not required.

• 2 months later...

Archived