Mods

bdumbly1

Ok so since my other question was solver. (thank you) I was wondering if anyone had any mod ideas for someone new to fallout NV. Such as texture pack body replacers, sex mods, a way to get rid of the disgustingly old looking faces. etc...

Anything at all would be very helpful. Thank you :D

Ok so since my other question was solver. (thank you) I was wondering if anyone had any mod ideas for someone new to fallout NV. Such as texture pack body replacers' date=' sex mods, a way to get rid of the disgustingly old looking faces. etc...

Anything at all would be very helpful. Thank you :D

[/quote']

My suggestion would be to check the Top 100 list and also browse the catetgories with results sorted by endorsements descending. Also the files of the month lists. That should catch nearly all the really worthwhile mods. Of course, there are a ton of good mods that won't be on those lists too but those you have to search for.

Archived