Giving away a steam/gog code for Age Of Wonders 3!

nomog

Hello everyone!

I recently got Age Of Wonders 3 in a HumbleBundle. Since I already own the game I want to gift my code for the game to someone from this awesome community :smile:

If you want to win the game then please post here a screenshot of a sexy unit or hero from a stratety game. It can be from an old classic or from a hidden gem on steam - modded games count as well - the choice is yours!

I know this is kind of ridiculous but hey we are on Loverslab ;)

I will randomly choose and anounce the winner here on Monday, 12th of March 2018. The winner can choose if he either wants to receive a Steam or a GOG code for the game.

Good Luck to everyone!

• 1 month later...

maybe people thought it was too good to be true? lol then again I've only myself just seen this thread, or the people who saw this don't have a stratergy game? or like them? or even have any installed?

you never know?

edit.. ok weird didn't notice the last post date as it showed up on right bar for me lol

Archived