Best adult games?

kcufo

I have played a few of the games on here,  peasants quest, time of my life, man of the house to name a few.  

I was wondering what games everyone likes on here?  feel free to list your favorite.  I need some new ones to play.

I would prefer finished games but that's not a deal breaker at all.  

thanks in advance

My recommendation would be any of the Tlaero games, she has been making adult games for years. Her early games were with a partner named Phreaky, and although the art seems dated now they are still well written. She has since partnered with one of the best artist in the field by the name of Mortze, and her Elsaverse games along with Mortze's game Pandora are all excellent.

https://www.patreon.com/tora

A Neverwinter Nights mod called A Dance With Rogues is the highest-quality adult game I've ever seen. Insanely well-written. Bethesda should hire whoever made it.

Violated Heroine is the pinnacle of RPG Maker H-games, but it is unfinished and can be tricky to install. Its the best you're going to find in that ballpark.

well  all games made by illusion soft are adult games (and japanese so find an English patch)

if your into text based rpgs look for fenoxo,s games (corruption of champions,t.i.t.s-trials in tainted space)

look at tfgamesite.com (it has a lot of games transformation,coruption,genderbender that sort of thing)

bone town is an old classic

Archived