Passion Help?

I really really want to install Passion but for the life of me im so confused trying to read all the information about it and whats extra and whats required and where to get whats required. I used to have KW but its just to hard on my game and computer, I had to get rid of it. From what ive read theres a lot of overlap for the animations but i still feel confused as to what EXACTLY I need to download... Did I miss it somewhere in the description that theres links or at least names of all the animations needed? KW had them listed so you could just go straight to their download page...and im just not sure what to do for passion... I thought before I was told that Passion and KW use different animations but now i dont know after reading.... SO CONFUSED ... please please someone walk me through this installation or at least point me in the direction i need to go.

All animations that work for KW (l666, Amra72 and Mikes Classics and Lesbians KW versions but not Pets) will work for Passion if you need further help best to seek it in the Passion thread https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/

And on the 4th post on the first page under XML samples (click reveal hidden contents) you'l find OKW XML edits for Passion Toys (also click reveal hidden contents).

Archived