What happened to FSM textures

1 hour ago, tato34 said:

again is down can anyone send the link of the last version please?

I have (FSM Body Textures 5.0.1 - Base Female - Clean) I'm not sure if it's the latest version, though it seems pretty current, the file was created on June 1, 2018...I sent you the link in a PM if you want it. 

On 6/21/2018 at 11:20 PM, Jehuty599 said:

I have (FSM Body Textures 5.0.1 - Base Female - Clean) I'm not sure if it's the latest version, though it seems pretty current, the file was created on June 1, 2018...I sent you the link in a PM if you want it. 

Hey, could I also have the link for the file, please? I was just getting back into Fallout 4 and modding it but noticed one of my favorite and essential mods (the FSM) is hidden the Nexus with no estimate when it's available again.

Will use it only in personal use and not share online etc, thank you.

1 hour ago, dragothica said:

Hey, could I also have the link for the file, please? I was just getting back into Fallout 4 and modding it but noticed one of my favorite and essential mods (the FSM) is hidden the Nexus with no estimate when it's available again.

Will use it only in personal use and not share online etc, thank you.

Check your messages, I sent you a PM with the link. Anyone else that wants it just PM me :).

Archived