[MOSTLY SOLVED] LAPF Sex Animation / Voice Matchup needs fixin!

LongDukDong

When couples are making out, usually both are moaning together.  But this is not always the case.

If characters are engaged in oral sex, you should only hear the character on the receiving end groaning or moaning.  Sometimes, it is correct.  Sometimes, it is not.   Testing some oral sex options, I definitely know that one of the animation options that depicts a female being eaten out is messed up, the giver actually moaning.  If memory serves, it is animation 171.

Likewise, I don't think I should hear the sound effect of a dick getting slurped during this.

If the original order of the animations were changed, this could be the result.

So, is there any chance of this being patched or where the audio is set?

EDIT:   See below about altering the Motion.Ini files within LAPF to alter the audio performed.

In the ini

Spoiler

; Sets of various flags motionflag ...  Machine Translation:
; -1 - To set the standard value corresponding to the position group (default)
; The 1 +2 +4 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 For Penetration Positions Group
; This may be an 2 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 +512 for non-insertion group Positions
; Otherwise
;   0 -  will set to OFF
; +1 -  Finish will be identified as "a vagina out"
; +2 -  Offensive position side will issue a "voice gasp normal"
; +4 -  Defensive position side will issue a "voice gasp normal"
; +8  - Offensive position side will issue a "voice gasp finish"
; +16 - Defensive position side will issue a "voice gasp finish"
; +32 - will ring the "ejaculation sound" to finish  
; +64 - will allow  finish time "BUKKAKE Effects"
; +128 - will allow  finish time "Bikunbikun Effects"
; (The wav of "fsex" folder by default) that will ring +256 H sound effects
; +512 - So that you play the wav of "fera" folder when you play a sound effect  
; +1024 - Make sure that you do not play this motion is in direct playback except for using UMID
set xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to -1

But I don't know how to "silence" on actor.

But you can  "silence" both and add the moan sounds in the kf files.

In the kf files are all "effect" sounds : popping, slurping, licking wet sound.

See also

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93189-where-is-the-default-sound-stored-of-lapf/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93879-location-of-sound-information-for-specific-lovers-animations/

Taking a look at the .INI motion files, each with their own set of:

; Sets of various flags motionflag ...  Machine Translation:
; -1 - To set the standard value corresponding to the position group (default)
; The 1 +2 +4 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 For Penetration Positions Group
; This may be an 2 +8 +16 +32 +64 +128 +256 +512 for non-insertion group Positions
; Otherwise .......

They all have the xloversPkrQuest.motionflag set to -1, passing control to the default system. 

This appears in every one of the motion INIs, even the one for motion 170, an oral sex action which performs cunnilingus (though the audio performed is that of the offender, not the defender's moans of pleasure).  Now I will take a look (when I can) to see if other values like +4 +16 (entering 20?) might work out........  :neutral:

What the +4 & +16 mean (for those curious)

+4 is defensive moaning - normal

+16 is defensive moaning - finishing

* ===== * ===== *

EDIT:  When I can is NOW!

(TESTING)

HOLY HELL, THAT WORKS! :open_mouth:

Having it set to -1, the person who is eating my character out is moaning... not the right thing to hear.

But Setting the motionflag for 170_motion.ini to '20', and She's Moaning like a banshee! :blush:

Problem is "SORTA' solved.  It just requires that all the INI files be properly matched when a discrepancy is found.

Well, it beats having to go into every .kf file and find the 'Text Keys' string value that holds the sound filename, right??? :cool:

• 1 month later...

I have been thinking about it.

But I've been engrossed in a few projects (you may find some interest):

1. Lovers Prostitution DukkyFeej - You've probably read a bit about it recently
  2. LoversHooker - A minor redux (or re-Ducks?) with LAPF compatiblle Pose INI file and special 'is-performing' flag for....  *cough* ....
  3. LAPF_Ex_Patch (or Lovers with PK Extender Patch) - It fixes a number of problems it has with other mods... INI file to allow mod compatability options
  4. Bravil Underground Cold Harbor - Er... ever played Bravil Underground and wondered what happened in Molag Bal's realm?  Oh wow... yer fucked.
  5. The Guide to Bravil Underground - Wow... a cheat sheet you can read in-game?  Thinking that you have to buy the book somewhere.  Others may follow???
  6. Lovers Penis - Changes love options (extra long or short durations)  and other 'messages' to read "The Player shrieks from the barbed dick!"   I may be scrapping what I have for a whole new system thanks to  some insight in passing actual strings from INIs.
  7. Lovers WTA  - A patch that lets you combine 'Werewolf: the Awakening' (at Nexus) and Lovers so you can be a werewolf and screw around :tongue:
  8. Lovers Voice For Creatures - Okay, a creature may snarl... but can't someone yell back at her partner and go "ooohhh..... good boy...."  But Dagon CAN speak.
  9. Lovers Voice for Khajiits - ARGONIANS HAVE CUSTOM DIALOG!!! WHY NOT KHAJIITS!???    THAT'S RACIST TO KHAJIITS!!!
  10. Lovers Genderbender for Creatures - Tamago Mod version allows you to hit a creature and it DOES become female or male (just not visually or with poses right now).

Think I have a few in the works?  :tongue:   Given 8 and 9, I think Lovers Voice needs a full rework.   And Fejeena mentioned something like a prostitute flag which could be fun in the Voice system.

BUT...  I changed the following (and bottom most line) in 164_Motion.ini, 168_Motion.ini, 169_Motion.ini, 170_Motion.ini, 171_Motion.ini and 180_Motion.ini...

to...

set xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to 20

158_Motion.ini and 160_Motion.ini

to...

set xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to 42

And 06_Motion.ini

to...

set xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to 554

Archived