Are physics working in SSE yet?

akayds

2 minutes ago, futilepath said:

did you check this thread which was a few steps below yours on this page?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/

yes but it just confused me more, i saw the AIO mod SMP version but it's under oldrim so i'm assuming it won't work for SE, atm I have CBP physics but HDT-SMP sounds better, but as of right now i can't find a precise guide on how to make the body HDT-SMP and applying physics to clothes and armors (replacers etc).

Gonna be honest about Smp physics. Read EVERY TUTORIAL DATING FROM 2015 and do your own bloody research. I spent a damn month reading smp codes and understanding about xml coding to get the physics just right on every outfit i converted to new edition just to get the physics on my pretty dresses skirts, cloaks and jewelry movements just right. 

Smp physics for newrim is just for experienced modders only at this point. At some point there will be an easier all in one packages done by excellent modders to make it easier for the masses to get their fix of moving tits and skirts but its still to early.  If you are using a potato as your rig for skyrim se. Don't bother, smp physics requires a powerful pc and a damn good 3d card to handle the stress or else your pc will just melt. Is the animation better then physics pe? Fuck yeah it's goddamn amazing. Will it crash your pc? Fuck yes it will since it is still in beta testing with hydrogen hdt sama fixing all the glitches data folks are providing in testing her hdt smp mod.

Who the hell is hydrogen hdt sama? She is our goddess of physics. She made the original inferior hdt pe and will NEVER port that awful system to newrim because she decided to use a better built in bullet physic engine into the game to get what she wanted with less stress to the engine like the hdt pe did. You want her to port hdt pe? Fuck you, it will NEVER happen unless you donate her at least 5 thousand dollars to buy the permit for the havok program owned by intel and even then.. why should she bring herself to deliver a fucking inferior product when we already know all its damn flaws that her new smp fixes. 

Come back 1 month later, hope hydrogensayhdt will update his new HDT SMP, I'm actually wonder the differences between PE and SMP because I'm littlebit confused in 1 way he's saying he couldn't do PE because problems with havok(expensive?) and on the other way he's saying SMP is easier to code and better optimized(better performance?) than PE.

Looks like a new version is up today, hdtSSEPhysics【Update 20180221】

I slightly prefer it, you can either reference by using the defaultBBPs.xml or by placing a link to the xml within the nif file, just like the PE, which I've seen used with hair and outfits.

I got one of my followers with a smp wig and the example shanoa outfit. But get the xml or nif wrong and it glitches like hell, I've seen a few outfits where one element falls to infinity.

Archived