No resource folder??

RedPanda2

Hello. I have the most current update of the Sims 4 and my computer is a PC with Windows 10. I am trying to install Wicked Whims but for some reason when I try to do the auto install it says that the resource folder is missing. I have deleted that folder and made a new one, completely deleted my game and reinstalled it and checked to see if it is in onedrive. I have no idea what to do now. Any help would be great. 

8 hours ago, RedPanda2 said:

Hello. I have the most current update of the Sims 4 and my computer is a PC with Windows 10. I am trying to install Wicked Whims but for some reason when I try to do the auto install it says that the resource folder is missing. I have deleted that folder and made a new one, completely deleted my game and reinstalled it and checked to see if it is in onedrive. I have no idea what to do now. Any help would be great. 

see in wickedwhims tutorial page how to install, its very detailed and with animation how to do it

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/private/162155667731/tumblr_orzqcqrRrd1vwgrfi

if the animation doesnt play or doesnt show in that page, just click <ANIMATION> tag, it will show the animation tutorial in new page

Archived