Wicked Whims [WW] mod not working even with my mods and script mods enabled

Hi,

I´ve been trying to install the mod for about a week, I've seen almost every youtube video on how to install it and followed the intructions step by step but I still don't know what I'm doing wrong. Once I open my game even the 'Wicked Whims have been installed/updated, everything should be working fine' notification comes up, but when I click on any or my sims or the bed, or whatever the option of whiched whims does not comes up. I already have erased the WW mod folder, downloaded the mod again and put it again in my mods folder, I have all the required animations, I tried to update my game with origin and it says that it is already up to date, I have the latest wicked whims update (Feb/11/2018), my mods and script mods are enabled (I already have tried to disable them quit the game, then open it again to enable them, and finally loding the game again AND IT IS STILL NOT WORKING) I have no idea of what is wrong so please help me. Thanks xx

Archived