SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

OK I have a question I received a modded copy of Racemenu with original files intact and used with modified scripts and sources that point to files otherwise deleted during Alpha conversion. He was able to get NIoverride to work flawless this version works better then I have been using and I did everything Expired said to do to a tee. I'm going to do some testing with it cuz I read it can be merged with parts of ECE to get the morphs and sculpt working. All the errors in papyrus log that had anything to do with Racemenu are completely gone now, so I was wondering if this could add any benefit towards CF at all in getting it running because we had to change the scripts pointing to these tools.

RM 1.PNG

RM 2.PNG

RM 3.PNG

On 23/2/2018 at 6:15 AM, tasairis said:

* Convertable: Slave Girls, Night Mistress Mansion, SD Cages, Puppet Master, Shout Like a Virgin, Vanilla Voices, College Days - Winterhold, Private Needs, animation packs
* Broken: Scent of Sex
* Unknown: SerialStrip(er)
* Overview: added conversion references

Question to folks who have said to not convert particular ESPs and ESMs:
Why not? As an educated guess I think it may not be strictly necessary to do so, depending on the forms inside, but I wouldn't think that doing it when unneeded wouldn't be harmful?

In my case, when I converted the .esp for serial stripper the mcm loaded but the strip button function wasn't working. Then I tried with the default .esp (unconverted) and mod worked normally.

The same for the T-bucket plugin for Private needs 2.11. When converting the .esp, the T-bucket was working partially (positioning was working) but the actual pee/poop animations activated via bucket were not. When tried using unconverted. ESP, the mod worked normally

I

3 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Is there a way to see the path to the armor that the engine is trying to use? 

In the MNC .esp the paths are correct, and I can open them in nifskope they're all in place and path is proper.

The  MNC.esp has nothing to do with that. The problem is in Creatureframework or in Jcontainers.  

On 28/2/2018 at 6:18 AM, Pfiffy said:

Before SL 1.63 came I had just ported SLA, to get TDF working... By now everything is fine. 

about SexSlaves. fishburgerz told me that I'm free to do everything I want with it. And I'm thinking about giving it a try. 

I don't really want to take over the ownership, I just want to give access to ppl that have less knowledge than me...

Have you guys tried Sexy Bandit Captives  Instead of sexslaves?

Is a new mod in WIP state but quite playable.

It has its perks when converting to SSE as some niff files will make Niff optimizer crash (just temporarily move those files to some other location).

Also when entering certain cells with a captive using a particular armor/cloth (that I have yet to pinpoint) you will CTD.

The workaround is to edit the .esp file to remove the clothes from the captives in that Cell and the CTDs should stop.

I gotta say the mod looks promising.

3 hours ago, scipher99 said:

OK I have a question I received a modded copy of Racemenu with original files intact and used with modified scripts and sources that point to files otherwise deleted during Alpha conversion. He was able to get NIoverride to work flawless this version works better then I have been using and I did everything Expired said to do to a tee. I'm going to do some testing with it cuz I read it can be merged with parts of ECE to get the morphs and sculpt working. All the errors in papyrus log that had anything to do with Racemenu are completely gone now, so I was wondering if this could add any benefit towards CF at all in getting it running because we had to change the scripts pointing to these tools.

RM 1.PNG

RM 2.PNG

RM 3.PNG

If this works it will not help with CF, but it might help with DD and a lot of other stuff depending on Nio...

33 minutes ago, hey_danielx said:

Have you guys tried Sexy Bandit Captives  Instead of sexslaves?

Is a new mod in WIP state but quite playable.

It has its perks when converting to SSE as some niff files will make Niff optimizer crash (just temporarily move those files to some other location).

Also when entering certain cells with a captive using a particular armor/cloth (that I have yet to pinpoint) you will CTD.

The workaround is to edit the .esp file to remove the clothes from the captives in that Cell and the CTDs should stop.

I gotta say the mod looks promising.

If it comes with its own armor files, the nifs should be checked before converting. If they crash nif optimizer, they seem to belong into the class 'just working'. If you are interesred in converting the mod, I may have the time to take a look at them. I still have to edit a lot of stuff from ZAP 8.0+ for the same reason. So a few more will not do any harm. And If a few edits will make them better, it will also be better for the oldrim mod...  

On 2/28/2018 at 7:32 AM, Pfiffy said:

Don't know exactly, but it is recomended to turn off SL gender for creatures... Maybe I should turn it on again. I'm totally stuck right now. 

I'm pretty sure I've had it on this whole time... I'll try experimenting with that, see what it does and what happens.

edit: In light of #261 below, nevermind.

On 2/28/2018 at 8:04 AM, infiniteone said:

Ok I think im using the files provided here for debug of CF, im not sure if it will help but ive included my papyrus, load order, and jcontainers log.  Tested twice with a riekling warrior lol, no aroused armor either time.

JContainers64.log

Papyrus Log

I suppose i do have a lot of mods installed, its stable over 600+ hours on this playthrough im testing from

Here is my load order of esp and esm 196 of them, but I have 283 mods installed lol  Ive made the sexlab mods red to stand out, also maybe worth noting im using SAM-Light-SE with custom skin/mesh from Vector's website

Your Papyrus log has tons of problems but most of them are due to Bethesda and poor practices by mod authors. CF gives messages about not equipping normal armors but that's fine because most creatures don't have them. There were a couple about not equipping aroused armors for some rieklings - that could be explained in at least three ways, though it is consistent with CF not loading any armors for any creatures.

On 2/28/2018 at 11:54 AM, scipher99 said:

@tasairis

here you go the Papyrus log shows it still fails to equip on the .pex files you uploaded. look at the bottom half Horse named "Vilks"

Papyrus.0.log

Same problem as others: JContainers or CF isn't loading the armors for creatures during the initial registration, so CF is (correctly) complaining that it doesn't have any to equip.

Can you try the sslEffectDebug.pex I posted a bit back and the SL debug spell?

On 2/28/2018 at 10:44 PM, Farass said:

I have also noticed this and I think that this could have something to do with the problems we have.

Found this on the CF support forum:

Reveal hidden contents

It looks like SSL's behaviour changed at some point, as this is what the GetGender function used to be in v1.60's SexLabFramework.psc:

;/**
* Gets an actors "SexLab gender" which may differ from their vanilla ActorBase.GetSex() if their gender has been overridden.
* @param  Actor ActorRef - The actor to get the SexLab gender for.
* @return int - 0 for male, 1 for female, 3 for creature, 4 for female creature if creature genders are enabled and they are female - otherwise female creatures will default to 3 along with males.
**/;
int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
	return ActorLib.GetGender(ActorRef)
endFunction

This is what it is now, in v1.62:

;/* GetGender 
* * SexLab can mark an actor to be male or female without relying on the Sex specified in the Creation Kit for the actor.
* * The "SexLab gender" may differ from their vanilla ActorBase.GetSex() if their gender has been overridden, or they are creatures.
* * This function gives you the sex of the actor considering all SexLab modifications and also enabling sex for creatures.
* * @param: ActorRef, the actual actor you what to understand the gender
* * @return: an int with these possible values ("Human" is used as "Not a Creature"): 
* *  0 - Human Male (also the default values if the actor is not existing)
* *  1 - Human Female
* *  2 - Male Creature (this is the default value for any creature in case Creature Genders are disabled)
* *  3 - Female Creature (this value is possible only if Creature Genders are enabled)
*/;
int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
	return ActorLib.GetGender(ActorRef)
endFunction

When I test Cf the creatures always get gender==1 ,but according to this, that seems to be wrong. This also fits with your screenshot where SL showing horse as a female while CF tells it is a male.

EDIT:

-Wanted to try if it could relate to the gender check so I edited the creatureframework.psc and Cfeffectcreature.psc to change the definition of genders. Forced 0=female and 1=male. That worked, but still got the same error message (no arousedarmor gender==1 or gender==0 and so on) Also added 3=male creature and 4= female creature. No difference on the error message

- Downgraded CF to 1.0.4 (before the gender check) - same error

- Tried using non converted skyrim meshes on creature to see it it could be something wrong with the meshes, no difference

- Tried changing the adresses in the .json files - no difference. This is very strange since CF gets bot race, skin and name from the referenced skyrim adresses in the .json files. The only one it can ' t get is the arousedarmor from MoreNastyCritters. Does CF not read the MNC esp even if it is enabled?

I am out of ideas to test...Must be something preventing CF to read/get the arousedarmor from MNC

The CF gender value is not the same as the Skyrim or SexLab gender value!

CF has its own values it uses internally where 1=male and 2=female.

With that said, I understand the "don't have CF use SexLab gender" thing:

Spoiler

CreatureFramework:GetGender

; Check SexLab's gender (according to comment, 0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = creature (legacy), 3 = male creature, 4 = female creature)
	if IsSexLabInstalled() && Config.GndUseSexLab
		if !Config.GndSexLabExcludeTransformations || !IsTransformation(actorForm)
			int sexlabGender = SexLab.GetGender(actorForm)
			if sexlabGender > 2
				return sexlabGender - 2
			elseIf sexlabGender != 2
				return sexlabGender + 1
			endIf
		endIf
	endIf

Note the comment: this logic is the old SL behavior and has not been updated for SL 1.62 or whenever that changed.

This explains why CF 1.1.0-pre2 cannot identify creature genders properly when using SL's gender but does not explain missing aroused meshes. Different problem.

Fix, and permission to copy without attribution:

Spoiler

-	; Check SexLab's gender (according to comment, 0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = creature (legacy), 3 = male creature, 4 = female creature)
+	; Check SexLab's gender (according to comment, 0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = male creature, 3 = female creature)
-			if sexlabGender > 2
-				return sexlabGender - 2
-			elseIf sexlabGender != 2
-				return sexlabGender + 1
-			endIf
+			return (sexlabGender % 2) + 1
		endIf
	endIf

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have tried something else this time. I removed everythin I didn't need for testing, Started a new game, And installed the same creature packages and Anims I have running in Oldrim, opened the CF and dumped the data.

The bigger file comes from oldrim...

The main difference is, that even if the nacked armors seem to be registered in the console, they are not really registered in the CF. I think that there is something going wrong with the exchange of the data between the different scripts. As if the registration never gets stored somewhere or in the wrong place.   

CreatureFramework.json

CreatureFramework.json

There must be a place where the configuration gets stored and I haven't found that file so far. Not in SE and not in oldrim. 

The problem is CF isn't able to get the armors when the plugin first registers. I don't know why yet. Please try the sslEffectDebug.pex and the SL debug spell I posted a couple pages back.

13 hours ago, Farass said:

Did have a go at compiling against Skyrim SE, but have a lot of errors agains slaconfigscr and cfconfigmenu

Reveal hidden contents

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source>"e:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "CreatureFramework.psc" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="e:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source" -o="e:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts"
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "CreatureFramework"...
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(86,2): argument a_cancellabel is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(166,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(167,23): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(167,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(168,19): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(168,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(170,20): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(170,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(171,21): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(171,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(172,23): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(172,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(173,14): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(173,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(174,17): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(174,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(175,17): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(175,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(177,24): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(177,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(178,14): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(178,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(182,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(183,27): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(183,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(184,24): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(184,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(185,24): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(185,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(186,20): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(186,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(230,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(234,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(256,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(260,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(263,19): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(263,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(266,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(266,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(269,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(269,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(272,26): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(272,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(275,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(275,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(278,23): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(278,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(281,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(281,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(288,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(294,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(305,13): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(305,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(307,13): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(307,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(334,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(346,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(353,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(357,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(363,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(369,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(376,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(382,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(388,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(392,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(396,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(401,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(406,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(415,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(418,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(484,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(488,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(494,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(498,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(502,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(506,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(510,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(537,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(619,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(623,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(629,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(635,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(641,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(645,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(651,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(657,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(661,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(665,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(669,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(673,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(677,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(681,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(685,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(690,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(694,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(699,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(703,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(709,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(141,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(143,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(148,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(153,2): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(153,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(159,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(160,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(161,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(163,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(168,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(175,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(176,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(177,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(178,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(181,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(182,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(183,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(184,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(186,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(191,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(201,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(201,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(205,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(205,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(216,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(216,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(221,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(221,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(239,2): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(239,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(239,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(244,2): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(244,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(244,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(261,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(261,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(265,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(265,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(276,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(276,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(280,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(280,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(291,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(291,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(296,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(296,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(308,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(308,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(312,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(312,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(335,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(335,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(339,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(339,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(350,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(350,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(354,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(354,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(365,2): argument a_acceptlabel is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(365,2): argument a_cancellabel is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(450,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(451,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(452,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(453,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(454,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(456,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(460,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(461,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(474,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(474,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(479,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(479,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(496,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(496,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(500,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(500,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(518,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(518,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(523,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(523,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(541,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(541,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(546,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(546,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(563,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(563,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(567,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(567,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(585,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(585,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(590,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(590,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(608,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(608,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(613,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(613,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(646,1): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(646,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(649,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(650,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(672,3): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(673,3): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(688,42): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(688,9): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(708,43): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(708,10): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(817,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(844,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(903,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(909,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(912,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(916,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(919,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(922,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(925,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(929,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(933,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(952,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(952,3): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(958,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(958,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(985,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(985,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(992,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(992,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1011,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1011,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1018,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1018,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
No output generated for CreatureFramework.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on CreatureFramework.psc

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Ah, I remember having to fix this myself. It was a mismatch with functions... I think I had to go into the SkyUI sources (SKI_ConfigBase) and make some function parameters optional when they weren't before. For example,

- int function AddHeaderOption(string a_text, int a_flags)
+ int function AddHeaderOption(string a_text, int a_flags = 0)

IIRC you don't have to recompile - just make the edit to the PSC. There were a bunch like that.

6 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Is there a way to see the path to the armor that the engine is trying to use? 

In the MNC .esp the paths are correct, and I can open them in nifskope they're all in place and path is proper.

The JSON mentions an ESP and form ID. Load up SSEEdit, find the form, then I think the ARMO record mentions the NIFs directly.

6 hours ago, scipher99 said:

DLL files from Oldrim will not work in SSE. At all. That's why the main page says ✗ Code library (.dll).

skee64.dll covers what was provided by both nioverride.dll and chargen.dll (as far as I know) but disablefacegencache.dll and hudextension.dll won't work (unless they're SSE versions). Having them present isn't a problem but they don't get loaded, and you can verify this by looking at the SKSE64 log:

checking plugin ...\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\file.dll
couldn't load plugin ...\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\file.dll (Error 193)

In order for scripts that depend on NiOverride to work you must have the Oldrim RaceMenu nioverride.pex file. (Possibly chargen.pex if any mods need it.) Missing that file will cause stuff depending on NiOverride to break.

If you want to compile scripts in Creation Kit then you also need the PSC files.

3 hours ago, hey_danielx said:

In my case, when I converted the .esp for serial stripper the mcm loaded but the strip button function wasn't working. Then I tried with the default .esp (unconverted) and mod worked normally.

The same for the T-bucket plugin for Private needs 2.11. When converting the .esp, the T-bucket was working partially (positioning was working) but the actual pee/poop animations activated via bucket were not. When tried using unconverted. ESP, the mod worked normally

Can you send me both the original and resaved versions? I'd like to know how Creation Kit broke the mod.

And to confirm: your conversion process is strictly only opening the .esp in Creation Kit and immediately saving? Absolutely nothing else? Didn't manually change form numbers or anything?

As for why the unconverted version works, I believe that's because SSE plugin files are not completely different from Oldrim plugin files. If you imagine a plugin containing an NPC, edited or new it doesn't matter, that information gets stored in the .esp in a compact binary format in what the community calls "records". NPCs are NPC_ records. In Oldrim an NPC_ record will have been in a certain format, like form ID followed by full name followed by race and so on, while in SSE the same NPC_ record may have been changed to be form ID followed by race followed by full name. If SSE tries to load that record from the file it will have significant problems because the name will be where the race was supposed to be, and if the game doesn't crash immediately then the symptoms of that problem may not even be apparent until 100 hours into your save. When it will be too late.

However it's quite possible - in fact I'm sure - that not all records changed like that. For example dialogue (primarily DIAL and INFO) may not have changed at all, so if a mod contained only dialogue changes then the Oldrim version could work just fine.

The problem is that unless you know the details you cannot be sure what's changed and what has not, which is why it's safest to open the mod in CK and resave. SSE CK is capable of understanding old mod file formats, and when saving it will transition the mod into the new format. But if doing so broke the mod then that's a problem...

One more post to reply to, but first the update:

* Ported: SL Attraction SE
* Working: SL Mass MatchMaker
* SexLab: I don't think the AP consistency problem is an issue anymore.

* SKEE64 plugin is called "skee" and currently version 1, now that I finally track that information down. NiOverride script version is separate from the plugin version; Oldrim had version 6.

24 minutes ago, tasairis said:

The problem is CF isn't able to get the armors when the plugin first registers. I don't know why yet. Please try the sslEffectDebug.pex and the SL debug spell I posted a couple pages back.

Hi! Tried you debug spell. This is what I get:

Spoiler

[03/02/2018 - 08:28:31AM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[03/02/2018 - 08:28:31AM] SexLab Debug/Development Mode Deactivated
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:14AM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ixxxx) -- TRUE -- MISS
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:01AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:01AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:05AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:05AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:12AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:12AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:13AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:13AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:21AM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(xxxx) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:22AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:22AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:32AM] Log closed

And from papyrus:

Spoiler

03/02/2018 - 08:29:41AM] [CF][Config] Creatures page opened; Race count: 82; pages: 17; current page: 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:45AM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:45AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=4
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:45AM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:45AM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:45AM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:46AM] SlaveTats: Cleared Face [Ovl2]
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:46AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[03/02/2018 - 08:29:51AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Snow Fox" [Actor < (00105A3E)>]]; already has effect
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:01AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:01AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:05AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:05AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:05AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Adventurer" [AAndTActorScript < (FF0013DD)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Khajiit" [Race <KhajiitRace (00013745)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00069CE3)>]]
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:06AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Adventurer" [AAndTActorScript < (FF000DA3)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Khajiit" [Race <KhajiitRace (00013745)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00069CE3)>]]
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:06AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Adventurer" [AAndTActorScript < (FF0013C5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Khajiit" [Race <KhajiitRace (00013745)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00069CE3)>]]
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:12AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:12AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:13AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:13AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:15AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; already has effect
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:15AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D3)>]]; already has effect
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:21AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Isabella) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:22AM] ERR: unserialize form 1
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:22AM] ERR: unserialize form 2
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:30AM] VM is freezing...
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:30AM] VM is frozen
[03/02/2018 - 08:30:33AM] Log closed

Also I tried this:

Spoiler

if sexlabGender > 2
                return sexlabGender - 2
            elseIf sexlabGender != 2
                return sexlabGender + 1
            endIf
            return (sexlabGender %2) +1
        endIf
    endIf

And it removed the default  source for gender as override, but now the default gender source became"none" So it doesn't look like it communicates well with sexlabaroused or sexlab regarding arousal or gender

Progress!

Hi! Tried you debug spell. This is what I get:

That indicates a problem specifically with JContainers. Which version are you using? Mine is 4.0.1 and is 3424768 bytes in size (that's regular size, not "size on disk").

edit: It could also be something with SKSE64. Make sure you have 2.0.6 of that.

If that's not yours, copy what you have now somewhere off to the side (so don't lose it), then download a new copy and verify it matches. In game have CF re-register all mods.

Also I tried this:

Hmm, yes,

When I write code changes with a + or - at the beginning of lines, that means to add or remove each one. It's a way of showing what's changed to people who want to know what's changed and not just what the final version is. it's a programming thing I didn't think to explain

So the whole thing should be just

; Check SexLab's gender (according to comment, 0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = male creature, 3 = female creature)
			return (sexlabGender % 2) + 1
		endIf
	endIf

13 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Progress!

That indicates a problem specifically with JContainers. Which version are you using? Mine is 4.0.1 and is 3424768 bytes in size (that's regular size, not "size on disk").

Hmm, yes,

When I write code changes with a + or - at the beginning of lines, that means to add or remove each one. It's a way of showing what's changed to people who want to know what's changed and not just what the final version is. it's a programming thing I didn't think to explain

So the whole thing should be just

; Check SexLab's gender (according to comment, 0 = male, 1 = female, 2 = male creature, 3 = female creature)
			return (sexlabGender % 2) + 1
		endIf
	endIf

Hmm.yes, sorry about that. I am not a programmer:-)

My jcontainers is Jcontainers v4.0.1 Beta release. Size is 3542284 bytes unpacked  and  3739648 on disk ..not the same then...

jcontainers.JPG

18 minutes ago, Farass said:

Hmm.yes, sorry about that. I am not a programmer:-)

My jcontainers is Jcontainers v4.0.1 Beta release. Size is 3542284 bytes unpacked  and  3739648 on disk ..not the same then...

jcontainers.JPG

I meant just the .dll. My whole JContainers bundle is also 3542284 bytes total so that matches. How about your SKSE64? I assume it's 2.0.6 as well? And your skse64_1_5_23.dll is 1217536 bytes?

12 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I meant just the .dll. My whole JContainers bundle is also 3542284 bytes total so that matches. How about your SKSE64? I assume it's 2.0.6 as well? And your skse64_1_5_23.dll is 1217536 bytes?

jcontainers.dll = 3424768 bytes

skse=2.0.6 /Skse64_1_5_23.DLL =1217536 bytes

12 minutes ago, tasairis said:

What is that for?

Just an Idea:  Could someone with compiling/programming abilities check where in CF the registered armors get stored to and reloaded from? Maybe we have to hack it a bit. After removing everything not needed for testing from my installation and starting a new game, I checked the Data dump and the SKSE co save again. The armors seem to get stored (at least there are the entries for them in the co save, but the Values are to cryptic to identify what was stored there) My guess is that CF is not able to read the data that it has stored. To check this, someone shoud add some tracing function to the registrating and loading process. That it worked for a short time untill I messed it up again might have been caused by some Data trash that was hanging around in my old installation.   

While the data dumb in SE has entries like this:

"creatures": {
    "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131fd": {
      "__metaInfo": {
        "typeName": "JFormMap"
      },
      "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x60715": {
        "activeMod": "MNC",
        "mods": {
          "MNC": {
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x0",
            "stripFormBlacklist": null,
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x0",
            "type": 1,
            "stripArmor": 0,
            "restrictedSlots": [],
            "stripSlotBlacklist": [],
            "stripWeapons": 1
          }
        }
      },

The entries in Oldrim look like this

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131e8": {
      "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x187fe": {
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x4ab1",
            "normalArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x80a",
          },
          "MNCClassic": {
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x807",
            "normalArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x80d",
          }
        }
      },

12 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

What is that for?

Just an Idea:  Could someone with compiling/programming abilities check where in CF the registered armors get stored to and reloaded from? Maybe we have to hack it a bit. After removing everything not needed for testing from my installation and starting a new game, I checked the Data dump and the SKSE co save again. The armors seem to get stored (at least there are the entries for them in the co save, but the Values are to cryptic to identify what was stored there) My guess is that CF is not able to read the data that it has stored. To check this, someone shoud add some tracing function to the registrating and loading process. That it worked for a short time untill I messed it up again might have been caused by some Data trash that was hanging around in my old installation.   

While the data dumb in SE has entries like this:

"creatures": {
    "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131fd": {
      "__metaInfo": {
        "typeName": "JFormMap"
      },
      "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x60715": {
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x0",
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x0",
          }
        }
      },

The entries in Oldrim look like this

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131e8": {
      "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x187fe": {
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x4ab1",
            "normalArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x80a",
          },
          "MNCClassic": {
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x807",
            "normalArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x80d",
          }
        }
      },

Seems like SSE is trying to load the arousedarmor from skyrim.esm, not MoreNastyCritters.esp

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

What is that for?

It does a couple tests to see what happens when CF and JContainers are reading form data from the JSON files.

@Farass @Pfiffy @infiniteone Can you please post which of the mods/ESPs you can't get CF to load from, and where those mods are in your load order?

Nevermind.