SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

21 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I thought I had done that. I also have Steam set to only check and apply updates at 3am, so I can manually apply updates. Skyrim updated at 2:49pm :/

Edit: Yep, had the StateFlag set correctly. Gone to check the manifest IDs, but Steam have pulled that page, Sneaky Steam/Toddy...

Edited by ebbluminous
1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

GOG shouldn't be getting the update according to the notice.

Which is odd, because there are at least 2 sets of major changes (ESL/ESPFE can now have 4096 records, and new papyrus functions) that will potentially cause future mods that utilize these to break on the GOG edition...

Edited by cetuximab

The only mod from Loverslab that I'm getting a notice about needing to be updated is Devious Devices and Sexlab Util

Tho, with Jcontainers and Racemenu needing to be updated, I will wait to get back to playing Skyrim. The update just happened so I'm expecting a few days before we start seeing some of the core mods being updated. I would give it a week. The holiday's can be pretty busy for people.

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Not every single mod needs an update ;)

I can't even say what mods don't need an update, but I can say we're in deep sh?t, I've already deleted my mods and skyrim cause I can't launch my game, all we can do is wait for topic and mods updates. Damn I hate skyrim updates.

2 hours ago, kraigpdx said:

The only mod from Loverslab that I'm getting a notice about needing to be updated is Devious Devices and Sexlab Util

Tho, with Jcontainers and Racemenu needing to be updated, I will wait to get back to playing Skyrim. The update just happened so I'm expecting a few days before we start seeing some of the core mods being updated. I would give it a week. The holiday's can be pretty busy for people.

What about SOS? If you have it 

33 minutes ago, Isaac2148 said:

I can't even say what mods don't need an update, but I can say we're in deep sh?t, I've already deleted my mods and skyrim cause I can't launch my game, all we can do is wait for topic and mods updates. Damn I hate skyrim updates.

It appears this time that any SKSE DLL mod that uses Address Library won't need a recompile/update, and since both SKSE and Address Library were immediately updated, a lot of mods should actually work - including SexLab since that changed over with the last release.