Help with "Honoka Striped Bikini"

MaidoLover

I'm trying to put the mod on Alpha-152, but it just won't work? Game crashes every time I try to select. I can see the stripes on her chest but the rest is still just alpha / jelly.  The mod works fine on Kasumi and Phase 4.

Is there anything I need to do to get this mod to work on alpha I don't get it at all. 

Anyone help please...!

10 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

I'm trying to put the mod on Alpha-152, but it just won't work? Game crashes every time I try to select. I can see the stripes on her chest but the rest is still just alpha / jelly.  The mod works fine on Kasumi and Phase 4.

Is there anything I need to do to get this mod to work on alpha I don't get it at all. 

Anyone help please...!

And how did you install it? Just copied from one folder to another?
15 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

Yeah I installed it like every other mod too,  put the files in the folder called "ALPHA152".

It works on the other girls but not on Alpha so what do I need to do for it to work? 

Generally Alpha 152 seems more difficult right? 

If you just copy the mod from one folder to another, then in most cases you will get problems. For example, the head will not connect with the body, but will simply hang in the air.
But this is all nonsense. Try to copy some facial mod for another character and see what happens. ;)
To convert a mod for another character, you need to use the program Character Transformer.

24 minutes ago, 870905 said:
If you just copy the mod from one folder to another, then in most cases you will get problems. For example, the head will not connect with the body, but will simply hang in the air.
But this is all nonsense. Try to copy some facial mod for another character and see what happens. ;)
To convert a mod for another character, you need to use the program Character Transformer.

Oh, I see.   but this mod is for Kasumi,  Phase 4 AND Alpha 152 specifically. 

I also deleted the hair files to test it,  but that didn't change a thing... 

So my question would still be is there anything different for Alpha 152 mods..?

Do you know one that works? Maybe I could see what's different in those files. 

Edit: here's the mod

https://lgmods.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-DL-KASUNOKA-Striped-Bikini-Download-686753866

Works for every girl in the description EXCEPT Alpha-152 :cry:

15 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

Oh, I see.   but this mod is for Kasumi,  Phase 4 AND Alpha 152 specifically. 

I also deleted the hair files to test it,  but that didn't change a thing... 

So my question would still be is there anything different for Alpha 152 mods..?

Do you know one that works? Maybe I could see what's different in those files. 

Edit: here's the mod

https://lgmods.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-DL-KASUNOKA-Striped-Bikini-Download-686753866

Works for every girl in the description EXCEPT Alpha-152 :cry:

It is written there:
To use on KASUMI, PHASE4, AYANE or ALPHA-152.

So this mod SHOULD work on Alpha-152. And if it does not work, then you need to ask the author of this mod, maybe he will help you.

1 hour ago, 870905 said:
It is written there:
To use on KASUMI, PHASE4, AYANE or ALPHA-152.

So this mod SHOULD work on Alpha-152. And if it does not work, then you need to ask the author of this mod, maybe he will help you.

Well yes, it  should,  I was just wondering if I maybe named the folder wrong or something, it has to be "ALPHA152" or "ALPHA-152"?

But yes, I asked the maker now maybe I get some help... 

10 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

Well yes, it  should,  I was just wondering if I maybe named the folder wrong or something, it has to be "ALPHA152" or "ALPHA-152"?

But yes, I asked the maker now maybe I get some help... 

ALPHA152
And if there are such difficulties, you look in the file Autolink/name.txt, there all these names are there.

Archived