new trait ideas

I have been thinking about two new traits for the sims 4 and I think they would be good but idk how to make stuff like for male that have the "Dope Dick" trait always get booty calls on phone or squirting trait for females when the woohoo is too good if there is already mods like this help me out please

I'd like a predator trait...where a sim will take a face to sims with certain traits and will follow them or show up at their homes and try to hit on them and if turned down may opt to force themselves on the sim. Maybe using s version of the WW animations one animator uploaded a while back. I'll edit them in when I find their name in my long list of animations. :smile:

Female ejaculation would be WONDERFUL, no doubt. It'd be cool as a trait or just a random happenstance kind of thing may be better if integrated by TURBODRIVER directly. It could be an embarrassing buff for some sims and maybe a confidence buff for the one that made the sim squirt and it can be triggered, maybe, by sims only when "Very Flirty" or when the pair are at a particular Romance level such as "Soulmate" and be random.

I still hold out hope that one day someone will create an animation where the vagina textures look more real. Open and even wet in actual penetration animations and closed but wet in others.

I'd also like to see more animations that allow for wider holds for sims having sex with fat men/women. Right now their hands just go through the bodies.

Archived