Autolink help?

Loverlab_Rat

Hello everyone so I need help. I got DOA5 core fighters on pc today and bought eliot so I could use a mod for him. I did EVERYTHING the videos told me to, I downloaded the auto links file and put it into the DOA5LR root folder by going to the koei temp folder and going into the root folder and I extracted the Autolink stuff there. I then made eliots name as Eliot and made three costume slots and chose number 02 as the place I was gonna extract the gustmashup swimsuit to so I could play it but when I load up the game nothing, and the thing doesn't even show up on the screen to show I had the auto link stuff.

Can anyone help? I want to use the mods and I'm losing my patience, I've been up for 5 hours trying to get it to work and watching how to videos but I'm almost ready to give up

2 hours ago, khanh8609vnz3 said:

What autolink verson do u use ?, Im using v3.30 and have no problem

I downloaded that one but none of my mods seem to show up and that little text that shows at the start screen to show you that it works doesn't show.

Someone told me you have to do .TMC or .TMCL but how do you change the mods to that when you put them in the folders?

16 hours ago, Loverlab_Rat said:

I downloaded that one but none of my mods seem to show up and that little text that shows at the start screen to show you that it works doesn't show.

Someone told me you have to do .TMC or .TMCL but how do you change the mods to that when you put them in the folders?

Yes, Sarigon is right. If at the start of the game you do not see the version number of the Autolink at the bottom right, then the Autolink does not work for you. :frown: 

9 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

You guys didn't notice he said he put it in the "Koei temp folder"? 

Why would you do that,  it belongs in steamapps > common >  DOA5LR 

Unless I'm missing something here??? 

I do not know, what he wrote I can not understand:

"
I downloaded the auto links file and put it into the DOA5LR root folder by going to the koei temp folder and going into the root folder and I extracted the Autolink stuff there.
"

My knowledge of English is not enough and imagination too.
Archive with the Autolink must be unpacked and copied to the folder with the game and nothing more.

29 minutes ago, 870905 said:
I do not know, what he wrote I can not understand:

"
I downloaded the auto links file and put it into the DOA5LR root folder by going to the koei temp folder and going into the root folder and I extracted the Autolink stuff there.
"

My knowledge of English is not enough and imagination too.
Archive with the Autolink must be unpacked and copied to the folder with the game and nothing more.

Yep, but "koei" is the wrong folder,  that's were replays and such are stored. 

Archived