SKSE crash fix plugin WARNING!? SKSE.ini

Perelik

So after the recent problems with my game CTDs loading stuff in outdoors,I've tried some crash fixes plugins and updates + creating SKSE.ini file for memory alloc.
Lastly I installed very popular crash fix plugin , ok but every time i want to load or start new game a window appear with warning "Warning: SKSE memory fix not active on your game. Make sure Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini has DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB-768 or higher under [Memory] if you use MO organizer ... etc."
First I dont use MO away start my game thru skse_loader.exe , second I do have SKSE.ini file in Skyrim/Data/SKSE folder

I don't know why this message popping up but here is my SKSE.ini

SKSE.thumb.jpg.0aed7a617eb55ca8515289c3bd858a93.jpg

11 hours ago, Perelik said:

So after the recent problems with my game CTDs loading stuff in outdoors,I've tried some crash fixes plugins and updates + creating SKSE.ini file for memory alloc.
Lastly I installed very popular crash fix plugin , ok but every time i want to load or start new game a window appear with warning "Warning: SKSE memory fix not active on your game. Make sure Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini has DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB-768 or higher under [Memory] if you use MO organizer ... etc."

See GamerPoets step-by-step install procedure video of SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender if you've done it right.

SKSE.ini file:

Spoiler

[Memory]
    DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
    ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]
    iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
    ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
    EnableDiagnostics=1

Don't copy paste any of these wordings, you must type them manualy and then hit "Enter" at the end of the last line. Save your SKSE.ini file and close.

Crash fixes by meh321 install procedure:

Crash fixes needs SKSE Plugin Preloader v3 to be installed to work: download the archive manually. Install only the following files to the main Skyrim folder: d3dx9_42.dll (don't put this file into the Data folder).

Download and install Bug fixes by meh321 v1: This mod is an SKSE plugin that fixes some engine related bugs in game.

Download and install Crash fixes. After that, open SKSE/Plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini in a text editor search the related lines in this spoiler and make the following changes:

Spoiler

[Patch]
    UseOSAllocators=1
    AlignHeapAllocate=1

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Perelik said:

Hey thank you, the warning is gone , tho I had all the other stuff mentioned, I didnt know i had to manually type the words in skse.ini all i did was copy paste, guess that was the problem.

It is indeed strongly recommended to do so because the fact of doing a simple copy/paste can sometimes alter the structure of your .ini files if the formatting of the text contains undesirable elements and/or does not integrate the return to the line at the end of the file.

Nice to see it's working now. Happy game to you.

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2018 at 7:01 AM, Fifoo said:

See GamerPoets step-by-step install procedure video of SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender if you've done it right.

SKSE.ini file:

Reveal hidden contents

[Memory]
    DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
    ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]
    iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
    ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
    EnableDiagnostics=1

Don't copy paste any of these wordings, you must type them manualy and then hit "Enter" at the end of the last line. Save your SKSE.ini file and close.

Crash fixes by meh321 install procedure:

Crash fixes needs SKSE Plugin Preloader v3 to be installed to work: download the archive manually. Install only the following files to the main Skyrim folder: d3dx9_42.dll (don't put this file into the Data folder).

Download and install Bug fixes by meh321 v1: This mod is an SKSE plugin that fixes some engine related bugs in game.

Download and install Crash fixes. After that, open SKSE/Plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini in a text editor search the related lines in this spoiler and make the following changes:

Reveal hidden contents

[Patch]
    UseOSAllocators=1
    AlignHeapAllocate=1

Hope this helps.

It worked for me after changing crashfixplugin.ini. Thanks.

Archived