[Concept] New Bathroom Mesh for Oblivion

I WAS going to post this in the Modder's Resources forum, but the underlying concept is a little too disturbing and adult in nature to post this anywhere but here. Having said that, feel free to move or delete this thread.

While looking to customize my Basic Personal Hygiene experience while in a horrible mood, I fired up the CS and NifSkope hoping for a Zen-like moment to help me relax and get my mind off things. That moment never came. What DID come was this:

post-29228-13597878795331_thumb.jpgpost-29228-13597878793217_thumb.jpgpost-29228-13597878793847_thumb.jpgpost-29228-13597878794603_thumb.jpg

Although I've included an esp, this IS NOT a mod. Its not even truly a modder's resource yet. Its a (very bad) idea. A concept, as it were.

Extract the folder to your Data folder. Start Oblivion. coc TestingHall

1) Talk to female attendant.

2) Pick Yes.

3) Sit down.

4) Profit.

The little script and the little quest are nothing - they're just there to give an idea of how this resource MIGHT be used. The "Attendant" needs an idleadmin or two assigned to her (to get her on her back) - and she should be restrained (because she keeps getting up). I had her stripped and was using anims from MB2 to get her masturbating, but I deleted it because it was very, very disturbing.

The NiTriStrips should be modified because the bedroll isn't really needed - the bedroll is just included to illustrate the concept in the screenshots.