Animated Prostitution Looping Issue

sagebeat

Hey all, the latest version of Animated Prostitution available on the Skyrim Nexus has a fairly large bug, where a value in one of the scripts isn't set right, and causes every sex animation to loop endlessly.

Luckily, someone in the forums posted a fix;

"The continuous animation is caused by a simple sign change in the aasexeffectscript script. The If condition to pass stage 40 will not happen because it is set to not equal to 40. If you know how to extract the bsa, edit and compile the script, it's a simple fix."

Unfortunately, I, and many others, have no idea how to extract the bsa, and then recompile it.

Would anyone with the proper knowledge be willing to upload the fix? Or point me in the direction of where someone else already has? [/color]

Someone educating me on how to do this so I could upload the fix myself for others would also be a great help, but might be more time and work intensive.

Thanks in advance.

Archived