Broken horse dildo mod?

bunnibelle

• 2 months later...

I have problem with horse dildo from noir and dark sims, it is not clickable, no matter I downloaded sex animations for that specific dildo. I have Luxure's animations for that dildo. It worked before (In previous versions I just placed iit on the ground and simply click it). I have latest version of the game and I downloaded yesterday all new sex mod updates and all new animation updates. Every other mods and animations work fine, only the horse dildo is not clickable now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seems like there is a fix for this now,

The horse dildo animations were done by LUXURE, but noir stepped in and updated LUXURE's animation package because they haven't been active. See this for the updated animation file, its near the bottom of the post.  I think you have to go on Noir's website and download horse dildo 2.0 as well

horse dildo 2.0

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/03/ts4-horse-dildo-set.html

• 1 year later...

Archived