merge plugins with different language

myrrdhin

hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a simple way of merging esp that are in different language and keep english names for locations etc?

I merged a few follower plugins and then some location names changed to french or whatever asian language (Skyrim only showed squares instead of a name)

I then manually edited the merged esp and corrected the location names, but this is a tedious job.

Is there a way to specify what locale you want to have/use?

PS: I think I use mergeplugins tool for that (it's been a while I did that, but now I wanna build a new modlist hence looking for better alternatives/workarounds)

thanks,

Myrr

On 08/02/2018 at 2:15 PM, myrrdhin said:

I was wondering if there is a simple way of merging esp that are in different language and keep english names for locations etc?

I merged a few follower plugins and then some location names changed to french or whatever asian language (Skyrim only showed squares instead of a name)

I then manually edited the merged esp and corrected the location names, but this is a tedious job.

Is there a way to specify what locale you want to have/use?

PS: I think I use mergeplugins tool for that (it's been a while I did that, but now I wanna build a new modlist hence looking for better alternatives/workarounds)

The only tools to translate data that I know are these:

xTranslator (sseTranslator - fallout4Translator - tesvTranslator)

ESP-ESM Translator

ESP-ESM Translator Tutorial

On the other hand, concerning the method that you write, I do not know of any other alternative, except that of first translating the mods.

Archived