Weird face glitches

Does anyone knows why is this happening and how to fix it? My wood elf has a beard and many time his face just change. Changing the cell soesn't help. Thanks in advance.

enb 2018_02_08 04_25_05_19.jpg

enb 2018_02_08 04_23_49_37.jpg

What mods are you using to edit wood elf race/textures?

And/or did you use a texture compression tool on said textures?

The only things that come to mind are conflicting mods that edit the race data one way or anther or a texture mod messing with it (either bugged in the first place or "cleaned" and broken then).

iirc there is a bug with beards of skyrim (i think thats the name of it) and another mod that i just cant think of atm, it resulted in something similar happening... been a long time though, so i could just be wrong.

13 hours ago, azoth1267 said:

What mods are you using to edit wood elf race/textures?

And/or did you use a texture compression tool on said textures?

The only things that come to mind are conflicting mods that edit the race data one way or anther or a texture mod messing with it (either bugged in the first place or "cleaned" and broken then).

iirc there is a bug with beards of skyrim (i think thats the name of it) and another mod that i just cant think of atm, it resulted in something similar happening... been a long time though, so i could just be wrong.

Thanks for your response. You gave me the right track and I found the problem. Something happen to Racemenu mod although I didn't install any new mods. Re-installation of racemenu fixed the problem.

Archived