Does anyone have Bodyslide 3.2?

Hey, I'm currently editing some models with custom HDT bones and it's a major pain in the dick. Current Bodyslide doesn't really like the skeleton node that contains the bones, and pretty much always destroys it on export. Even if it doesn't, it 'detaches' it or alters it so even if I get the model to export properly it still won't have HDT.

Does anyone have Bodyslide 3.2? A guy on YT says that it's the latest Bodyslide and Outfit Studio version that can succesfully edit things containing custom HDT or embedded skeletons. If anyone's got it pls drop it here, thanks buddies

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

Is this the one you are looking for? BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.2-49015-3-2 

PM sent.

Am I able to get a copy too? I was wondering why OS chews clothes up like that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Same here, I ´d like to test that, too.

Why this function is not anymore supported in higher version(s)?

It works just fine and always did.

You just need to load the NIF with the custom bone structure (curse HDT PE for needing this shit, use SMP instead :P) as the first file of the project instead of a reference body or anything else and make sure to not add any new bones afterwards.

So just load the NIF directly, do your thing, don't add any new bones to it (from a body reference for example) and save it.

If you don't load it into Outfit Studio as the very first NIF file, the program will use the bone structure of what you loaded first instead, which won't work.

1 hour ago, ousnius said:

It works just fine and always did.

You just need to load the NIF with the custom bone structure (curse HDT PE for needing this shit, use SMP instead :P) as the first file of the project instead of a reference body or anything else and make sure to not add any new bones afterwards.

So just load the NIF directly, do your thing, don't add any new bones to it (from a body reference for example) and save it.

If you don't load it into Outfit Studio as the very first NIF file, the program will use the bone structure of what you loaded first instead, which won't work.

All right!

Thank you very much for your reply and for this fantastic and UNIQUE work-! -without YOUR SOFTWARE, skyrim would be much more sad!

Is there a way to add new slider-slots (UNP-slider-slots) to the software, that can also be used inside of the item-menu?

At the moment, I´m overwriting existing sliders with custom bodies because I don´t use lot of them. Doing so, makes my setup incompatible with other games:

Maybe I did not get a more simple way to do that in a different way and to stay compatible.

Some free slots would be a perfect addition...! (If possible)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived