IGNORED

Tweaking my ENB

Is someone willing to tweak my ENB if I give you the access to my computer via "team viewer"? All I want is:

1. Make night brighter without fucking shadows

2. Get rid of god damn fucking shadows to maximum from everything and everyone

It pisses me off.

the TL:DR easiest way is:

Open up the menu by pressing Shift+Enter (highly recommended you do this while playing, so you see the actual results, open up a console so your character wont move/react to the menu)

Open the sub-menu called "ENBEFFECT.FX"

This is where you manipulate the brightness & stuff. Just go outside/inside and start adjusting the "curves", for example "Tone Mapping Curve Night", its the easiest manual way i know of.

1 hour ago, Inquizit0r said:

the TL:DR easiest way is:

Open up the menu by pressing Shift+Enter (highly recommended you do this while playing, so you see the actual results, open up a console so your character wont move/react to the menu)

Open the sub-menu called "ENBEFFECT.FX"

This is where you manipulate the brightness & stuff. Just go outside/inside and start adjusting the "curves", for example "Tone Mapping Curve Night", its the easiest manual way i know of.

Very much appreciated. Loosing fucking mind and no changes affected my game in present save and the new game.

Then I deleted 3 fucking files from My Documents/My Games/Skyrim: SkyrimPrefs.ini, Skyrim.ini and Renderer.Info files and d3d9.dll from the game root directory. Then I refreshed deleted files by starting the normal game and set the parameters according to ENB recommendations. Enabled fucking line in SkyrimPrefs.ini and started new game. This time fucking shadows were gone for good without additional tweaking because ENB is tweaked without them and to be bright. Here is the result:

5a6f44e412334_enb2018_01_2916_49_42_99.thumb.jpg.3bd2b6b63411bee87215417bc56c83e0.jpg

Thank you for being kind and tried to help me. Much appreciated.