(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Alright' date=' so I'm getting lost every time I try to read through the thread.

Has there been any successful workaround for the crushed breast bug, besides the one skeleton posted some twenty-ish pages back? That one unfortunately featured some rather odd body proportions.

[/quote']

yeah i get lost too lol. is there a function to search within a thread? that'd really help.

anyway, i'm having an issue where followers will run at an angle. like they're running slightly leaned over to their left side. any ideas? thanks!

Guest thunderiaz

Skulltyrant's TBBP Basic Pack 5 Realistic Ragdolls - Reduced Force-16712-1-1 skeleton fixed my breast and butt crush and saggy butt issue. Thanks a lot!!

Alright' date=' so I'm getting lost every time I try to read through the thread.

Has there been any successful workaround for the crushed breast bug, besides the one skeleton posted some twenty-ish pages back? That one unfortunately featured some rather odd body proportions.

[/quote']

Not yet, but it seems like progress is being made. Be patient, it's only a matter of time now.

Also that skeleton 20 pages back didn't give me weird body proportions, however, it didn't fix the crushed breasts either. So I just went back to xp32 until there is a solution.

Off topic a bit, but would you mind sharing your characters body files, the one in your avatar. Cheers

For all the people getting frozen animations in-game, this is in most cases related with FNIS installation. Try erasing behavior FNIS files and re-installing, and check if you are using the right version of each, you need different FNIS version if you have 1.6/1.7 or 1.8 skyrim update.

And a question for modders:

I have painted a body in 3ds but when exported to Skyrim it turns invisible in-game.

One thing I have noticed comparing my exported body and one working tbbp body in nifskope, is that the field "number of vertex weightened" under "SkinData" from my body is 1 and a the working tbbp is 125, and changing this value manually does not work. On the other hand I can see the vertex painting individual values in every bone folders under "SkinData", so the paint information appears to be there but not applying.

Am I missing something when exporting from 3ds? Or some necessary edit in nifskope?

Skulltyrant's TBBP Basic Pack 5 Realistic Ragdolls - Reduced Force-16712-1-1 skeleton fixed my breast and butt crush and saggy butt issue. Thanks a lot!!

thats good im glad it it.

I know that this might seem like a daft request but would you be willing to make a version of Basic Pack 5 without RR to see if that fixes the problem for those of us not running other mods Skullyrant?

Okay. so the "crushed breasts issue" is solved by skulltyrant's TBBP Basic Pack 5 Realistic Ragdolls. now the next problem to me is: where do i get it from??? tried it on loverslab and the nexus but had no success. i would be glad if somebody could post a DL or just told me where to find it. thx, guys ^^

thats good im glad it it.

I know that this might seem like a daft request but would you be willing to make a version of Basic Pack 5 without RR to see if that fixes the problem for those of us not running other mods Skullyrant?

ill see what i can do. i cant guarantee that it will have the same effect as that one. each skeleton sometimes gives different results for different people. but i will still try.

Okay. so the "crushed breasts issue" is solved by skulltyrant's TBBP Basic Pack 5 Realistic Ragdolls. now the next problem to me is: where do i get it from??? tried it on loverslab and the nexus but had no success. i would be glad if somebody could post a DL or just told me where to find it. thx' date=' guys ^^

[/quote']

the crushed breast and butt issue have to do alot with bodyslide bodies. for some reason they cause it. as for me ive never see it since im using UNPB.

I have painted a body in 3ds but when exported to Skyrim it turns invisible in-game.

One thing I have noticed comparing my exported body and one working tbbp body in nifskope' date=' is that the field "number of vertex weightened" under "SkinData"

[/quote']

I've never even heard of these values. There's a "Num Bones" under NiSkinData, is that what you mean? Under NiSkinPartition, in each partition there's also a "Num Weights Per Vertex", which AFAIK shouldn't go above 4 (can be set when rebuilding skin partitions). At least Bodyslide seems to choke on higher numbers.

As for invisible meshes, set BSDismemberSkinInstance/Partitions/Body Part to 32. If that doesn't help, try rebuilding partitions.

the crushed breast and butt issue have to do alot with bodyslide bodies. for some reason they cause it.

:dodgy:http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30375888.jpg

One thing I have noticed comparing my exported body and one working tbbp body in nifskope' date=' is that the field "number of vertex weightened" under "SkinData"

[/quote']

I've never even heard of these values. There's a "Num Bones" under NiSkinData, is that what you mean? Under NiSkinPartition, in each partition there's also a "Num Weights Per Vertex", which AFAIK shouldn't go above 4 (can be set when rebuilding skin partitions). At least Bodyslide seems to choke on higher numbers.

As for invisible meshes, set BSDismemberSkinInstance/Partitions/Body Part to 32. If that doesn't help, try rebuilding partitions.

the crushed breast and butt issue have to do alot with bodyslide bodies. for some reason they cause it.

forgive me i didnt mean it like that. i just meant it seems more people have the issue with the bodyslide bodies thats all. also your link wont load.

So using SkullTyrant's Basic 5 skeleton didn't solve my crushed breasts problem right off, but using it in combo with TroubleMaker's UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 (from post 1159 in this thread) did.

It might be best if when reporting fixes for the crushing problem, we mention which skeleton and which body versions we're using.

So using SkullTyrant's Basic 5 skeleton didn't solve my crushed breasts problem right off' date=' but using it in combo with TroubleMaker's UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 (from post 1159 in this thread) did.

It might be best if when reporting fixes for the crushing problem, we mention which skeleton and which body versions we're using.

[/quote']

yes that might help.

[/quote']

In post #1123 I asked:

"@Stuffedbunny and Dragonfly0124

When I choose CB++ TBBP and generate bodies I get a body with the butt bones but only 1 set of breast bones. The standard TBBP body has 2 sets of breast bones but not butt bones (sounds so bad). (TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly) is this normal or should I end up with a body that has 2 breast sets and 1 set of butt bones (there isn't a better way to say that)?"

Could this have something to do with it?

Are there any stock armor replacer for TBBP with breast physics compatibility?

I'm working on them for UNP (Not UNPB).

Also' date=' I'm a bit lost in this thread. Is it possible to get a version TBBP without the excessive shoulder motions and spin around idle?

[/quote']

from the first page cant remember which i used

might have been 2 , 1 , 2

http://filesmelt.com/dl/walk1.7z (Optional, walk replacer)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/walk2.7z (Optional, walk replacer)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Run1.7z (Optional, run replacer)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/run2.7z (Optional, run replacer)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Static_idle_replacer11.7z (Optional, idle replacer)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Static_idle_replacer2.7z (Optional, idle replacer)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/sprint.7z (Optional, sprint replacer)

"@Stuffedbunny and Dragonfly0124

When I choose CB++ TBBP and generate bodies I get a body with the butt bones but only 1 set of breast bones. The standard TBBP body has 2 sets of breast bones but not butt bones (sounds so bad). (TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly) is this normal or should I end up with a body that has 2 breast sets and 1 set of butt bones (there isn't a better way to say that)?"

Could this have something to do with it?

The Bodyslide version has 4 breast and two butt bones. The 1.0.1 pack has no butt bones - at the time there were no butt animations anyway (and for walks/runs there are still none AFAIK). Btw' date=' I haven't tested xp32's skeleton yet, but supposedly it has a different butt bone structure than dragonfly's skeleton. Mmm... butt bone structure... :P

Please check out my TBBP UNP body on the Nexus :

Nice, but it has its fair share of problems. Here's why (posts 21, 24, 28): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13695&pid=291509#pid291509

Are there any stock armor replacer for TBBP with breast physics compatibility?

I'm working on them for UNP (Not UNPB).

Also' date=' I'm a bit lost in this thread. Is it possible to get a version TBBP without the excessive shoulder motions and spin around idle?

[/quote']

I meant for CB++ TBBP. Sorry for not stating that.