KH Woohoo for Money Mod (Update May 18 2018)

21 hours ago, Hanskäse said:

I would really like it, bit it dosent work in my game. There is no new interaction in the romantic menue nor in friently menue or elswhere. Any idea what Im doing wrong?

With the limited information you provide i can only make assumptions. First make sure you have extracted all files from the zip file to your Mods folder and dont use both versions at the same time. Choose only one version. In game there must be a woohoo bed, bush or closet for your sims to use available on the lot where you are. The interactions only work for female sims.

Thanks for answering! I extracted two files (skript and package). Maybe Ill try the older version.

Nevertheless thanks for your work!

edit: Trying ones again, I found a woohoosymbol in piemenue, but it was not under the romantic options. Clicking the John I have to go to "more choices" (not romance) an there it was. Just the symbol, no text. But it works.

Thanks again!

7 hours ago, Hanskäse said:

Thanks for answering! I extracted two files (skript and package). Maybe Ill try the older version.

Nevertheless thanks for your work!

edit: Trying ones again, I found a woohoosymbol in piemenue, but it was not under the romantic options. Clicking the John I have to go to "more choices" (not romance) an there it was. Just the symbol, no text. But it works.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your feedback. Have checked and the interactions are not under a category anymore. They are available as an option in the pie menu. If you dont see them just click "more choices" as you did.

Other question, are you using a non-English version of the sims?  In the current version of the package there is only a string table for English. That will explain the symbol with no text.

I kinda think you should add more money for them to receive or be able to do it while their pregnant to add to the story line. The money part could be like you have to have a certain length in the sex skill to receive a certain amount of money..... Just suggesting! 

16 hours ago, INameMyself said:

I kinda think you should add more money for them to receive or be able to do it while their pregnant to add to the story line. The money part could be like you have to have a certain length in the sex skill to receive a certain amount of money..... Just suggesting! 

Thanks for your suggestion. Appreciate it! Would you like to explain your thoughts about the pregnancy adding to the story line a bit more for me? Thank you :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for creating this mod. I've been having lots of fun with it! I love the additional features you've added in your newest version. I've spent many hours testing it. and have been roughly following the same rules you're using. I've come across a few issues that I'd like to call to your attention. However, please know that none of these have stopped me from enjoying your mod. ;)

• Birth control isn't very reliable. My sim has gotten pregnant multiple times when birth control should've been active for several more hours. (In one of my saves, my sim is on baby #3! But your rules say not to cancel a woohoo, so c'est la vie.)
  • A couple of times, a sim has gotten stuck standing on the bed after his "turn" is over. (It doesn't stop my sim from using the bed, though. A girl's gotta work, I guess.) Resetting the sim doesn't work, so I have to move the bed in Build/Buy mode to send him on his way.
  • I'm using Joe's Bar (great job with that!), and a couple of sims have gotten stuck beneath the staircase. After a bit of research, I had my sim travel and when she came back, he was gone. Dodged that bullet.
  • In her apartment, other quirks happen. Not sure if they're related or not but I'll include them just in case. 
    • The NPC Baby Daddy sometimes eats multiple times when he shouldn't be hungry anymore.
    • The toddler gets put in his high chair and taken out multiple times like the NPC B-D can't decide.
    • The NPC B-D was taking a bath and not getting clean. Yuck. 
      • Oh, did I mention my sims's Baby Daddy for kid #1 & #2 is Insane, Clumsy & Unflirty? She hit the gene lottery. LOL. He's kinda cute, though.  And B-D for #3 Hates Kids! That should go well....
    • I'm having trouble growing certain plants in planters. Blackberries will evolve but never bear fruit. Grapes were having a similar issue but I was able to finally get them to grow ever so slowly. (Again, this may have nothing to do with your mod. If so, ignore it.) Thank goodness for chrysanthemums. It's a nice bonus income.

On the positive side, my sim is now getting over $200 per "job" and has managed to get a few key rewards like Seldom Sleepy. Her apartment is nicely furnished. It's just getting a little crowded now with all the kiddos.

I'm installing the Sims 4 update tonight and hope it doesn't mess up your mod because I'm having too much fun to play one of my regular saves now. Thanks again! I appreciate all your hard work. :smile:

On ‎18‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 2:08 AM, Testing.1.2.3 said:

Thank you for creating this mod. I've been having lots of fun with it! I love the additional features you've added in your newest version. I've spent many hours testing it. and have been roughly following the same rules you're using. I've come across a few issues that I'd like to call to your attention. However, please know that none of these have stopped me from enjoying your mod. ;)

Thank you for your feedback and very happy to read you have been having fun with the mod! :smile::thumbsup:

• Birth control isn't very reliable. My sim has gotten pregnant multiple times when birth control should've been active for several more hours. (In one of my saves, my sim is on baby #3! But your rules say not to cancel a woohoo, so c'est la vie.)
  • A couple of times, a sim has gotten stuck standing on the bed after his "turn" is over. (It doesn't stop my sim from using the bed, though. A girl's gotta work, I guess.) Resetting the sim doesn't work, so I have to move the bed in Build/Buy mode to send him on his way.
  • I'm using Joe's Bar (great job with that!), and a couple of sims have gotten stuck beneath the staircase. After a bit of research, I had my sim travel and when she came back, he was gone. Dodged that bullet.
  • In her apartment, other quirks happen. Not sure if they're related or not but I'll include them just in case. 
    • The NPC Baby Daddy sometimes eats multiple times when he shouldn't be hungry anymore.
    • The toddler gets put in his high chair and taken out multiple times like the NPC B-D can't decide.
    • The NPC B-D was taking a bath and not getting clean. Yuck. 
      • Oh, did I mention my sims's Baby Daddy for kid #1 & #2 is Insane, Clumsy & Unflirty? She hit the gene lottery. LOL. He's kinda cute, though.  And B-D for #3 Hates Kids! That should go well....
    • I'm having trouble growing certain plants in planters. Blackberries will evolve but never bear fruit. Grapes were having a similar issue but I was able to finally get them to grow ever so slowly. (Again, this may have nothing to do with your mod. If so, ignore it.) Thank goodness for chrysanthemums. It's a nice bonus income.
  • When using the 55% setting, the MCCC birth control option will lower the setting with 50 and still leaving a 5% chance. The MCCC Risky Woohoo is just a random number generator from what i have seen in the code. So if it runs and generates a number lower or equal to 5 you will get pregnant. I agree with you that this mechanism is not the best way to handle pregnancy. If you really want no pregnancy when on birth control lower the setting to 49%. I would prefer setting it to 51% so it would leave a small chance on getting pregnant and simulating a John uses an old condom, or sneaky does not use one, or removes it before reaching his climax, etc.
  • Have experienced the same with stuck sims on beds, but also in regular games with sims i play myself. For what i have seen it is not related to the mod. The way to fix it is your workaround. There are also some bugs with community lots when you "live" on them. In my experience it is best to travel to your home lot every two days or so just to reset the community lot. LittleMsSam released a couple of days ago the Live in Business mod which allows you to create a bar on your home lot. It might work better but i have not tested it myself yet. See this link http://littlemssam.de/live-in-business/.
  • Thanks! Should also give credits to the Original builder of the bar. Myself have only added the dormitory and made the bar more suitable to play the challenge. Have experienced the same with sims stuck beneath the staircase, also had them on the roof behind the woohoo rooms! :smiley: Strange things happen on community lots, but have experienced the same in regular houses on home lots with played sims. Not something i related to the mod. Anyways to fix it you have to travel, but you figured that out already!
  • Funny to read about that awkward gene lottery your sim has hit. Hope the children turn out fine! Anyways the NPC Baby Daddies are a-holes! My sims dont want anything to do with them besides the child support :tongue:When your baby turns into a toddler they visit your appartment at random. It is because the game sets the daddy as care-giver and you cannot do anything about it, it is just the default Sims game mechanics. Have tried to ask them to leave, argued with them, nothing works they just stay :confused:.  The only way to get them leave your appartment is using the force to leave mod by LittleMsSam http://littlemssam.de/force-to-leave-new-door-interaction/
  • Have no experience with growing plants in planters when my sims are pregnant. Usually let my sims harvest the wild plants where they spent the most time. I know some plants grow really slow if your sims are not spending a lot of time on that lot. Blackberries are one of them.

On the positive side, my sim is now getting over $200 per "job" and has managed to get a few key rewards like Seldom Sleepy. Her apartment is nicely furnished. It's just getting a little crowded now with all the kiddos.

It sounds it is time for a bigger appartment, or maybe small house on your home lot? ;)

I'm installing the Sims 4 update tonight and hope it doesn't mess up your mod because I'm having too much fun to play one of my regular saves now. Thanks again! I appreciate all your hard work. :smile:

Thank you for testing out the mod. Really appreciate your feedback and comments!

On 4/19/2018 at 4:03 PM, Krullehoofd said:

Thank you for your feedback and very happy to read you have been having fun with the mod! :smile::thumbsup:

• When using the 55% setting, the MCCC birth control option will lower the setting with 50 and still leaving a 5% chance. The MCCC Risky Woohoo is just a random number generator from what i have seen in the code. So if it runs and generates a number lower or equal to 5 you will get pregnant. I agree with you that this mechanism is not the best way to handle pregnancy. If you really want no pregnancy when on birth control lower the setting to 49%. I would prefer setting it to 51% so it would leave a small chance on getting pregnant and simulating a John uses an old condom, or sneaky does not use one, or removes it before reaching his climax, etc.

Thanks for responding so quickly! I have the MCCC birth control set to 50%. The problem isn't that my sim gets pregnant while the buff is active. It's that the buff disappears randomly. The birth control buff should last for 24 hours. What happens is that she should've been covered for several more hours (11 in one case), but after accepting the "offer" I notice the birth control buff is gone. Story-wise, I like your explanation. ;) We know birth control isn't 100% effective, but my poor sims are unlucky, fertile, ladies. (I have 3 save versions so far. The farthest I've gone before she gets pregnant for the first time is earnings just shy of $5,000.)

• Funny to read about that awkward gene lottery your sim has hit. Hope the children turn out fine! Anyways the NPC Baby Daddies are a-holes! My sims dont want anything to do with them besides the child support :tongue:When your baby turns into a toddler they visit your appartment at random. It is because the game sets the daddy as care-giver and you cannot do anything about it, it is just the default Sims game mechanics. Have tried to ask them to leave, argued with them, nothing works they just stay :confused:.  The only way to get them leave your appartment is using the force to leave mod by LittleMsSam http://littlemssam.de/force-to-leave-new-door-interaction/

The children are adorable so far. But the hits just keep on coming.... On my 3rd game save, my sim's first pregnancy was with a john who's a Slob. Just. Fabulous. :dissapointed: I had no idea that it would take a mod to get the NPC Baby Daddy to leave. The first one, the Insane cutie, was at least helpful with the kiddos. Besides, my sim still charged him to woohoo, even at her apartment. (Hey, just because he got her pregnant, it doesn't mean she's going to give it away. :tongue: Of course, that's how baby #2 happened because I wasn't thinking about birth control when she was home.) I may need LittleMsSam's mod now in game save #2 because the 3rd baby's daddy Hates Kids. I wonder if he and our Insane friend will both want to hang out at her apartment. Should be interesting. The child support from the Insane cutie was already more than her rent. With B-D #2, she should be making some decent cash. Thanks for the mod recommendation. 

• Have no experience with growing plants in planters when my sims are pregnant. Usually let my sims harvest the wild plants where they spent the most time. I know some plants grow really slow if your sims are not spending a lot of time on that lot. Blackberries are one of them.

Growing plants is a great source of income without leaving the apartment, so do that when I have the money & space. I always try to grow the most expensive plant I can find while out foraging - from wild plants or festivals. Good to know it's not mod related. I didn't think so but thought I'd ask. Still learned something, though. It was a waste of time & money trying to grow blackberries. Chrysanthemums, roses and snapdragons are great alternatives.

I installed the Sims 4 update and played a while. It didn't seem to affect the mod from what I could tell.

Forgot to mention, after getting the Seldom Sleepy reward, my first sim went to a rave and was able to successfully woohoo in the bushes. (So now she's tested the bed, closet and bushes.) By the end of the party, she was downright filthy. Learned a painful lesson that night. Don't go home when your toddler has been in day care and his needs are red. My boy was seriously hungry and about to pee his pants. I had him use the potty while my sim took a bath, and my beautiful boy was swiftly taken away by child services before I could feed him. :bawling: I was mortified. It had never happened to me before. Of course, it had been about 3 hours since I'd saved my game. That's why I started a new save. Couldn't bear to play without the little guy. I'll probably go back to the previous save at some point.

Anyway, thanks again for this fun mod! 

2 hours ago, Testing.1.2.3 said:

Thanks for responding so quickly! I have the MCCC birth control set to 50%. The problem isn't that my sim gets pregnant while the buff is active. It's that the buff disappears randomly. The birth control buff should last for 24 hours. What happens is that she should've been covered for several more hours (11 in one case), but after accepting the "offer" I notice the birth control buff is gone. Story-wise, I like your explanation. ;) We know birth control isn't 100% effective, but my poor sims are unlucky, fertile, ladies. (I have 3 save versions so far. The farthest I've gone before she gets pregnant for the first time is earnings just shy of $5,000.)

I had a same sort of issue with the birth control i think. Informed on the MCCC discord about it and got the following explanation back. The birth control buff is a flirty buff, some actions your sims does can make flirty buffs go away. In my case i let my sims take a cold shower and this cancels the birth control buff resulting in unexpected pregnancies on my side. Shy of $5,000 is around 30-35 Woohoo partners i think :smiley:

The children are adorable so far. But the hits just keep on coming.... On my 3rd game save, my sim's first pregnancy was with a john who's a Slob. Just. Fabulous. :dissapointed: I had no idea that it would take a mod to get the NPC Baby Daddy to leave. The first one, the Insane cutie, was at least helpful with the kiddos. Besides, my sim still charged him to woohoo, even at her apartment. (Hey, just because he got her pregnant, it doesn't mean she's going to give it away. :tongue: Of course, that's how baby #2 happened because I wasn't thinking about birth control when she was home.) I may need LittleMsSam's mod now in game save #2 because the 3rd baby's daddy Hates Kids. I wonder if he and our Insane friend will both want to hang out at her apartment. Should be interesting. The child support from the Insane cutie was already more than her rent. With B-D #2, she should be making some decent cash. Thanks for the mod recommendation. 

You are welcome. One thing to do with this Woohoo for Money mod is to never let your guard down about birth control, before you know a John has made an offer for your services and with a 50% risky woohoo setting the chance you get pregnant is big. Oh, just let the drama happen it is fun to watch and good for the story progession ;)

Growing plants is a great source of income without leaving the apartment, so do that when I have the money & space. I always try to grow the most expensive plant I can find while out foraging - from wild plants or festivals. Good to know it's not mod related. I didn't think so but thought I'd ask. Still learned something, though. It was a waste of time & money trying to grow blackberries. Chrysanthemums, roses and snapdragons are great alternatives.

LittleMsSam is making some great mods, you should take a look at her autonomous gardening mod. Try grafting and splicing the snapdragon with strawberries to get dragonfruit. Those dragonfruits are real moneymakers :smile:

I installed the Sims 4 update and played a while. It didn't seem to affect the mod from what I could tell.

Thanks for checking. I got the same results. Did not hear any reports about other mods being broken.

Forgot to mention, after getting the Seldom Sleepy reward, my first sim went to a rave and was able to successfully woohoo in the bushes. (So now she's tested the bed, closet and bushes.) By the end of the party, she was downright filthy. Learned a painful lesson that night. Don't go home when your toddler has been in day care and his needs are red. My boy was seriously hungry and about to pee his pants. I had him use the potty while my sim took a bath, and my beautiful boy was swiftly taken away by child services before I could feed him. :bawling: I was mortified. It had never happened to me before. Of course, it had been about 3 hours since I'd saved my game. That's why I started a new save. Couldn't bear to play without the little guy. I'll probably go back to the previous save at some point.

Anyway, thanks again for this fun mod! 

Awww too bad to hear about child services taking away your toddler, but you know if it happens it happens, c'est la vie! You could make a great story line about this personal drama. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Im lost. Is WickedWhims mod and Ask Money for Woohoo mod are merged? Did I must download them separatly? Did WickedWhims have this option from you? Or not? Sorry for stupid question. I am rly bad at english language, I write this with translator bahaha. Its difficult to me to understad so many text above.

8 hours ago, xxInu said:

Hi, Im lost. Is WickedWhims mod and Ask Money for Woohoo mod are merged? Did I must download them separatly? Did WickedWhims have this option from you? Or not? Sorry for stupid question. I am rly bad at english language, I write this with translator bahaha. Its difficult to me to understad so many text above.

Hi, thanks for your question. This mod is not related to WickedWhims or Ask Money for Woohoo. You can use this mod without using other mods. Does this answer your question?

5 hours ago, Wind said:

Do not understand how to work the mod menu SIM not become a prostitute or should not be?which of the 2 mods to download?where's the Closet and the bed?the building menu?

If you like to use WickedWhims for the sex animations you should use version 0.11d. This just adds interactions to the menu which you can run and give you simoleans when succesful. It does not start the sex animations. You will have to do that yourself by using the WhickedWhims mod.

In version 0.23a i have added the sims 4 woohoo to the interactions. If you are not using WhickedWhims i recommend to use this version.

if the version is 0.23 then how it works menu no,and never found a bed,a wardrobe and a flower like Sike to become a prostitute then.   still a question the script file where to put in the folder of mods or MS?

7 hours ago, Wind said:

if the version is 0.23 then how it works menu no,and never found a bed,a wardrobe and a flower like Sike to become a prostitute then.   still a question the script file where to put in the folder of mods or MS?

Put both files in your sims 4 mods folder and always delete older versions. The interactions will be automatically available in the pie menu under for example Romance. Just make sure you have built some relationship with your John and are near a bed, bush or closet where the sims can woohoo. Hope this helps!

17 hours ago, Wind said:

it turns out that prostitution is going to happen in any home near the bed or Cabinet?A version of the game need to be? I have simply 1.31

Correct. There are no specific game version requirements, but it is always recommended to update your game to the latest version.

10 hours ago, SimsViciado said:

Boa Noite gostaria de saber essa atualização vai ter tradução para PORTUGUÊS_BR

For now all languages have the English text. But if people want to help translate text to their native languages that would be wonderful!

On 1/23/2018 at 9:32 PM, Krullehoofd said:

Latest version with new features. This mod uses the default Woohoo animations and is not compatible with WickedWhims. 

For more information, questions or help see also https://krullehoofd.wordpress.com/

TS4-Krullehoofd_WoohooForMoney-v0.24a.zip

• Added 5 KH Woohoo For Money jobs with 10 levels each. After you gain experience you will get a promotion. When you achieved the promotion you are able to apply for a new job where you will earn more money. Each level will also earn more money. 
    • Starter job -> the Street Girl who is only able to Woohoo for money in bushes on the streets or parcs.
    • Second job -> the Bar Girl who is only able to Woohoo for money in closets in a bar.
    • Third job -> the Brothel Girl who is only able to Woohoo for money in beds.
    • Fourth job -> the Escort Girl who is only able to Woohoo for money in beds.
    • Fifth job -> the High Class Escort Girl who is only able to Woohoo for money in beds.
  • Each job has its own whimsets and reward points. As a street girl you will earn more reward points to get you started in your career. As a high class escort you will make loads of money.

Hi again. I'm testing out the latest version of your mod. Thanks for the update! My Street Girl is at level 3 (completed about 1/3 of the level). Finding someone to woohoo in the bushes is tougher than I thought it would be. She has to work hard for the money, which makes sense for someone just starting in the business, I guess. Hanging out at the Ruins, you don't see the traffic you do in the bars. And she loses relationship with each sim after the woohoo in the bushes, which doesn't usually happen for any woohoo at Joe's Bar (with your earlier mods).

Unless I'm mistaken, she seems to gain job experience at about 5% per John. Will she have to get to level 10 to get promoted to Bar Girl? (I hope not because that seems really long to me.) I'm going to keep playing today and see how far she gets.  So far, no bugs to report. That's always good news. This time, when she got pregnant, I reverted to an earlier save. I get too distracted by toddlers and want to concentrate on "work" for a change. ;)  Have you played through all the levels yet yourself? I'm just curious.

1 hour ago, Testing.1.2.3 said:

Hi again. I'm testing out the latest version of your mod. Thanks for the update! My Street Girl is at level 3 (completed about 1/3 of the level). Finding someone to woohoo in the bushes is tougher than I thought it would be. She has to work hard for the money, which makes sense for someone just starting in the business, I guess. Hanging out at the Ruins, you don't see the traffic you do in the bars. And she loses relationship with each sim after the woohoo in the bushes, which doesn't usually happen for any woohoo at Joe's Bar (with your earlier mods).

Unless I'm mistaken, she seems to gain job experience at about 5% per John. Will she have to get to level 10 to get promoted to Bar Girl? (I hope not because that seems really long to me.) I'm going to keep playing today and see how far she gets.  So far, no bugs to report. That's always good news. This time, when she got pregnant, I reverted to an earlier save. I get too distracted by toddlers and want to concentrate on "work" for a change. ;)  Have you played through all the levels yet yourself? I'm just curious.

Thanks for commenting and trying out the new version. Really appreciate your feedback :thumbsup::smile:. If it is easier i am also on the discord channels of MCCC and LittleMsSam. Also recently started my own wordpress blog https://krullehoofd.wordpress.com/ where i will post more information and updates in the future.

Losing relationship sounds like the Woohoo_UseWoohooSkill setting in mccc. Set this to false to disable losing relationship when doing woohoo with low woohoo skill. This is from the mccc site, found under documentation about MC Woohoo.

When using the woohoo skill, you can get relationship changes, even when you’re using No String Woohoo.  If you have a romantic relationship with a Sim, then doing woohoo will increase/decrease the romantic relationship based on your woohoo performance.  If you have no romantic relationship with a Sim, then only the friendship-level relationship will be affected.  Note that this is based on the Woohoo skill level of the Sim initiating Woohoo so if an active Sim is the target of an autonomous Woohoo interaction, then the skill level of the initiating Sim would be used to determine if any relationship changes happened.  This can result in negative results if the intiating Sim is really bad at Woohoo, so keep that in mind!  If you don’t like possible relationship penalties from doing bad with Woohoo, I recommend turning-off the Woohoo Skill.

At first it will be hard, but as soon you develop your charisma skill it will be easier. Try to get the enchanting introduction as quick as possible. It unlocks i believe at Charisma level 5. When you perform that introduction you have the correct amount of relationship with your John to immediately do the bush woohoo.

For my test save i started out hardcore rags to riches on my empty home lot. The first days were at the Ruins and i used my first earnings to buy a woohoo bush on my home lot as the traffic was higher there. From then i used my home lot as working area and the earnings i invested immediately in basic things, like a bed, toilet, shower, coolbox, etc. Of course my sim got pregnant really quick so after giving birth i moved the twin babies out of my Household to the Landgraab family.

You dont need to get to level 10 to get the promotion. The promotion will be unlocked after doing the bush woohoo 100 times. The unsuccesful ones do also count. I will lower that to 50 in the next version.

One of my sims is currently a level 6 high class escort with level 10 charisma. Have downloaded a country club from the community and placed it as a lounge. Visitors are mainly adults and elder male sims with deep pockets. She is really making loads of simoleons at this level and i got her to complete the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. 

38 minutes ago, Krullehoofd said:

Thanks for commenting and trying out the new version. Really appreciate your feedback :thumbsup::smile:. If it is easier i am also on the discord channels of MCCC and LittleMsSam. Also recently started my own wordpress blog https://krullehoofd.wordpress.com/ where i will post more information and updates in the future.

Losing relationship sounds like the Woohoo_UseWoohooSkill setting in mccc. Set this to false to disable losing relationship when doing woohoo with low woohoo skill. This is from the mccc site, found under documentation about MC Woohoo.

Thanks for replying! I'm glad I was able to catch you online today. I checked out your WP blog but switched laptops recently and can't remember my WP password at the moment. 

I immediately changed the MCCC UseWoohooSkill setting. Thank you! I just changed it before starting that save because I thought it would help. *smdh* Bad move on my part. ;) 

41 minutes ago, Krullehoofd said:

At first it will be hard, but as soon you develop your charisma skill it will be easier. Try to get the enchanting introduction as quick as possible. It unlocks i believe at Charisma level 5. When you perform that introduction you have the correct amount of relationship with your John to immediately do the bush woohoo.

For my test save i started out hardcore rags to riches on my empty home lot. The first days were at the Ruins and i used my first earnings to buy a woohoo bush on my home lot as the traffic was higher there. From then i used my home lot as working area and the earnings i invested immediately in basic things, like a bed, toilet, shower, coolbox, etc. Of course my sim got pregnant really quick so after giving birth i moved the twin babies out of my Household to the Landgraab family.

You dont need to get to level 10 to get the promotion. The promotion will be unlocked after doing the bush woohoo 100 times. The unsuccesful ones do also count. I will lower that to 50 in the next version.

One of my sims is currently a level 6 high class escort with level 10 charisma. Have downloaded a country club from the community and placed it as a lounge. Visitors are mainly adults and elder male sims with deep pockets. She is really making loads of simoleons at this level and i got her to complete the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. 

My sim has level 9 Charisma now. I'll give the enchanting introduction a try. I was never sure if that or a flirty intro was better.

I like the way you played your test save. Sounds like fun. My sim has an empty apartment and about $5k in cash. Instead of waiting around for a guy to show up in the Ruins, my sim has been harvesting & digging while she's there. She also started taking selfies and then pics of whoever was around. It's an easy way to make a few bucks, especially in the beginning when she was dirt poor. Who knows ... I might decide to start again on an empty lot and buy my own woohoo bush. Sounds like a riot! Thanks again for all your hard work! :smile: 

56 minutes ago, Testing.1.2.3 said:

Thanks for replying! I'm glad I was able to catch you online today. I checked out your WP blog but switched laptops recently and can't remember my WP password at the moment. 

I immediately changed the MCCC UseWoohooSkill setting. Thank you! I just changed it before starting that save because I thought it would help. *smdh* Bad move on my part. ;) 

My sim has level 9 Charisma now. I'll give the enchanting introduction a try. I was never sure if that or a flirty intro was better.

I like the way you played your test save. Sounds like fun. My sim has an empty apartment and about $5k in cash. Instead of waiting around for a guy to show up in the Ruins, my sim has been harvesting & digging while she's there. She also started taking selfies and then pics of whoever was around. It's an easy way to make a few bucks, especially in the beginning when she was dirt poor. Who knows ... I might decide to start again on an empty lot and buy my own woohoo bush. Sounds like a riot! Thanks again for all your hard work! :smile: 

Sure, yw. Glad i could answer your questions. If you have any suggestions for mod features let me know. Currently already working and testing a new version with the other woohoo interactions, like hot tub, sauna, tent, rocketship, lighthouse and observatory. Another feature i want to add is the girlfriend experience where the John pays you a lot of money for a date.

Let me know how your hardcore rags to riches on an empty lot played out. See the picture for how my empty lot has turned out.

rags-to-riches.thumb.png.f1067c5bae917eb01e0b24cb305bf7f9.png