Is there a way to clear the player's face tint?

Ever since I started using this character, I've had this green eyeliner effect on her. I'm going to assume that in my laziness I built her from a preset which had green eyeliner and now I'm kind of stuck with it. I can put eyeliner over it but then I've just got two layers of eyeliner and that looks ridiculous. It's not very noticeable with my ENB on but I mostly play with it off and now it's beginning to bug me. Please let me know if there's a way to clear it, thanks :smile:  I use RaceMenu

Here's pictures from in game and the exported face tint.

enb_2018_01_23_00_05_11_30.jpg

facetint.jpg

Solved it. If anyone has this problem, save a RaceMenu preset of their face and open the .jslot it creates (found in SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets) with Notepad++ or whatever notepad you use. Scroll down past everything till you find "tintInfo" and search for the tints which are the ones causing the problems. When you find them, change their colour value to 16777215. Save it and load the preset in-game and the tints should be gone.

1 hour ago, Artsick said:

Solved it. If anyone has this problem, save a RaceMenu preset of their face and open the .jslot it creates (found in SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets) with Notepad++ or whatever notepad you use. Scroll down past everything till you find "tintInfo" and search for the tints which are the ones causing the problems. When you find them, change their colour value to 16777215. Save it and load the preset in-game and the tints should be gone.

Just go to the Face Sculptor in Riften...LMFAO she's an NPC in Skyrim who just brings up the race menu so you can edit your face to your liking...it keeps the current one

you can also just use the console command showracemenu, that does the same thing almost

1 hour ago, RussianPrince said:

Just go to the Face Sculptor in Riften...LMFAO she's an NPC in Skyrim who just brings up the race menu so you can edit your face to your liking...it keeps the current one

you can also just use the console command showracemenu, that does the same thing almost

It was a little more complex than that, actually. The race of my character is an Imperial, but it was constructed from an old Nord preset of mine. That preset had a nord eyeliner on it. That eyeliner couldn't be edited because it wasn't part of the Imperial CharGen. If I tried to change eyeliner colours, RaceMenu would just layer another eyeliner colour over the top - an Imperial eyeliner. There isn't a way to change that in-game, afaik. Thanks for your thoughtful contribution though. Really helped.

2 hours ago, Artsick said:

It was a little more complex than that, actually. The race of my character is an Imperial, but it was constructed from an old Nord preset of mine. That preset had a nord eyeliner on it. That eyeliner couldn't be edited because it wasn't part of the Imperial CharGen. If I tried to change eyeliner colours, RaceMenu would just layer another eyeliner colour over the top - an Imperial eyeliner. There isn't a way to change that in-game, afaik. Thanks for your thoughtful contribution though. Really helped.

Then why didn't you just delete the texture file and have the game regenerate it from the race menu? Just delete the file, go to Galathil, give her 1000g, and just change your skin color. The game will automatically redo everything.

23 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

Then why didn't you just delete the texture file and have the game regenerate it from the race menu? Just delete the file, go to Galathil, give her 1000g, and just change your skin color. The game will automatically redo everything.

Because that's more convoluted than making one edit to a text file.

Archived