[Search] High poly UUNP body

if google is your friend how come you can't find it?

44959-1-1382241116.png

that's from 2013

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44959/?

there's a reason if nothing was done with it

when you compare original armor to armor with high poly body... very hard to tell what is what

it's very time consuming to replace the body of all armors, and it's not worth it, because of that they all gave up with their mod that will be a revolution

7 hours ago, yatol said:

if google is your friend how come you can't find it?

44959-1-1382241116.png

that's from 2013

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44959/?

there's a reason if nothing was done with it

when you compare original armor to armor with high poly body... very hard to tell what is what

it's very time consuming to replace the body of all armors, and it's not worth it, because of that they all gave up with their mod that will be a revolution

Because i wasn't looking for it. Simple. 

14 hours ago, jennievm said:

Thats just awesome but you could throw out a few names for the op. Google is your friend if you look hard enough you can find anything even stuff hidden by greedy people

Yes, greedy people that spend time, money, and energy converting or making things for their own volition and use, what a bunch of jerks to make content that anyone can make with publicly available tools. Assholes

:neutral:

7 hours ago, 27X said:

Yes, greedy people that spend time, money, and energy converting or making things for their own volition and use, what a bunch of jerks to make content that anyone can make with publicly available tools. Assholes

:neutral:

Well I don't know why you up in arm. Enhance your calm. Time maby money not really. Can do all that with free tools. I don't care if they don't want to share. That was not my point to your original message. The point was you come just to respond to the op's post to tell him there are but he wont get it. Its like a little kid going to school waving his fancy toys in the face of his poor friends. The moral of the story is this why come and respond at all if you not gonna help. That is the point. 

if you can do all that, what are you waiting for?

do it and show it to them

without releasing it of course, it's funnier that way

blabla you can't use femalehead.nif on demonica

180122062154684627.jpg

they taunt my collar to hide the neck seam? fine... bye bye neck seam

180122062200722754.jpg

fingers are "gello"?

180122063400885298.jpg

bye bye gello

180122063400376156.jpg

1801220633552126.jpg

no psc in selene kate bsa because you aren't allowed to use that stuff? of course i had to put that mcm menu in sofia mcm

elewin don't say what those outfits are? justice was nice, so i found it was justice, and got it

citrus doesn't support ece? yet there's ece tri with it (wasn't hard to replace some files to load cme save 2 on citrus)

etc etc

he was pointed in the right direction...

and his last post it's asking a nif of that

180122023931535187.jpg

to put it in bodyslide? but it's in bodyslide...

giving more verticles to unp it's just clicking on subdivide if he have blender

180122023928796430.jpg

and if that's all you do, there's no point doing it

2 hours ago, yatol said:

he was pointed in the right direction...

and his last post it's asking a nif of that

180122023931535187.jpg

to put it in bodyslide? but it's in bodyslide...

giving more verticles to unp it's just clicking on subdivide if he have blender

180122023928796430.jpg

and if that's all you do, there's no point doing it

Ok then. My bad if I misunderstood :smile:

Archived