• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 11:16 AM, DIDIK3V1 said:

Hi, I'm here to make a mod request, I've looked for a triple bed and i found nothing so I'm comming to you, I want so bad a triple bed because I use whickedwhims and the polyamourous mod and I can't my three sims to sleep together it's so sad that one of them have to sleep in an other room as the others iItried to place tree simple bed next to each other and it don't work either please can you try to make this mod i will be saved :smiley:

sorry to go all the way to the first post, but which Polyamourous mod are you talking about? because I've been looking for a way for my triad to act as a triad rather than 3 couples

On 10/29/2019 at 9:37 PM, PupCharlie said:

sorry to go all the way to the first post, but which Polyamourous mod are you talking about? because I've been looking for a way for my triad to act as a triad rather than 3 couples

It's whicked whims there is some traits on thes aspirations to give do destroy jealousy or to add polyamourous ability

17 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Not sure if this helps at all but...http://hellhasspoken.proboards.com/thread/1713/s4-brennan-bedroom-king-sized has a nice looking King size bed! I haven't had a sim sleep in it yet but it looks good in game!

I think this one does not help @ "Animations are off for standing next to bed and sitting on the side of bed." Sims are walking and standing in the bed (on floor level) with this mod as it was just made looking wide.

It looks good as long as it is not used. ;)

Rea

I have an idea but I have no idea how to make animations, so I hope someone that does may pick up on this. Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way. Instead of making a double bed that can accommodate 3 people, we need to look at a single bed that has no animation attached to it. Here's how I think it could go. By using bb.moveobjects cheat you place 3 single beds together but the middle bed is a clone of the single bed you're using and has no animation for getting in or out of bed. In this way the Sims using the 2 exterior beds get in normally but the Sim in the middle just hops into bed with no getting into bed animation attached. From that point on all animations act in the usual way. Getting out of bed would be the same, they just appear out of bed. I know it would look a bit choppy on getting into and out of bed but it would satisfy the need to have 3 sleeping in what appears to be a single bed. In TS3 people made bunk beds that acted something like this. The person using the upper bed just appeared in the bed when you clicked on it but all other animation was present. I have no idea how to control animations or even how to find them but if someone can make a "cloned" single bed like that I'm sure it would suit our needs.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

At least there is a scoot animation in game which is broken for years now. No idea why they need so long to fix it. Sometimes it actually works and would be a good 3-bed animation.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-won-t-share-a-double-bed-that-is-placed-against-a-wall/td-p/6889714/page/3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...