Hi, I'm here to make a mod request, I've looked for a triple bed and i found nothing so I'm comming to you, I want so bad a triple bed because I use whickedwhims and the polyamourous mod and I can't my three sims to sleep together it's so sad that one of them have to sleep in an other room as the others iItried to place tree simple bed next to each other and it don't work either please can you try to make this mod i will be saved :smiley:

I'm trying to make this by myself because it doesn't seen to interest people but i'm realy new in this i already have the mesh and i'm tryng on the game if it work

great news it's almost working ! for now the bed is useable... without the trird matress i need to make texture for it thing that i never realy achieve to do properly

no, the problem is with my mesh i don't understan why if someone can help me it would be apreciated

lit triple.blend1

lit triple.package

texture.png

don't know any modder but i ask for upper but there is an another bug because the mesh is right on blender but when i import it on s4studio there is a texture bug and when i copy itin sims 4 the third bed doesn't apear at all don't know why and i'ts very frustrating

i've made a new mesh because i was thinking that the bug came from the mesh but now when i put it on s4 studio i've got this :

The Sims 4 Studio - Version 3.1.0.7
System.AggregateException: Une ou plusieurs erreurs se sont produites. ---> S4Studio.Blender.BlenderException: 
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 12, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\s4studio\buybuild\blender.py", line 310, in save_lod
    save_mesh(blender_mesh, new_mesh)
  File "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\s4studio\buybuild\blender.py", line 211, in save_mesh
    apply_all_modifiers(blender_mesh)
  File "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\s4studio\blender\__init__.py", line 135, in apply_all_modifiers
    bpy.ops.object.convert(target='MESH')
  File "E:\Blender Foundation\Blender2.70a\2.70\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 188, in __call__
    ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Operator bpy.ops.object.convert.poll() failed, context is incorrect

à S4Studio.Blender.BlenderUtilities.RunBlender(String script, String blend, Boolean background, Boolean check_version)
   à S4Studio.Blender.BlenderUtilities.ImportMlod(String fileName, String mlod, String rig)
   à S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectLodItem.ImportMesh(BlenderUtilities blender_util, String blender_path)
   à S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectLodItem.<>c__DisplayClass38_0.<ImportMesh>b__0()
   à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
---> (Exception interne #0) S4Studio.Blender.BlenderException: 
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 12, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\s4studio\buybuild\blender.py", line 310, in save_lod
    save_mesh(blender_mesh, new_mesh)
  File "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\s4studio\buybuild\blender.py", line 211, in save_mesh
    apply_all_modifiers(blender_mesh)
  File "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\s4studio\blender\__init__.py", line 135, in apply_all_modifiers
    bpy.ops.object.convert(target='MESH')
  File "E:\Blender Foundation\Blender2.70a\2.70\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 188, in __call__
    ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Operator bpy.ops.object.convert.poll() failed, context is incorrect

à S4Studio.Blender.BlenderUtilities.RunBlender(String script, String blend, Boolean background, Boolean check_version)
   à S4Studio.Blender.BlenderUtilities.ImportMlod(String fileName, String mlod, String rig)
   à S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectLodItem.ImportMesh(BlenderUtilities blender_util, String blender_path)
   à S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectLodItem.<>c__DisplayClass38_0.<ImportMesh>b__0()
   à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

nice...

lit triple 2.blend

On 1/22/2018 at 1:41 PM, DIDIK3V1 said:

I'm trying to make this by myself because it doesn't seen to interest people but i'm realy new in this i already have the mesh and i'm tryng on the game if it work

great news it's almost working ! for now the bed is useable... without the trird matress i need to make texture for it thing that i never realy achieve to do properly

no, the problem is with my mesh i don't understan why if someone can help me it would be apreciated

lit triple.blend1

lit triple.package

texture.png

for the two files you uploaded is the problem that the texture doesn't show up on the 3rd addition for the bed?

If I knew anything at all about how custom content worked, I would be more than happy to help you. I did put it in my game and I have lots of stuff like pillows and blankets, so the appearance of the bed did not bother me. In fact, I had it looking quite nice, but after I put two sims in the bed and tried for the third, they kept waking each other up to sleep in that place. They would not use the third mattress. Hope this helps some and maybe someone can help you with this. I am definitely looking forward to it.

Hello, I've been looking at it and I think I know what the problem is, I'm not a programmer, nor a creator, but some modeling, even if it's not in blender, the first problem I find is that you have joined two beds, it would have to be a , if it is a can, but it is the first problem that I see, since when joining two beds we have two skeletons, which is what determines the position of the simulators, it should be a skeleton only with the three positions, then the Major problem, is that it is an object linked to an animation, you would have to modify that animation for the object itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2018 at 6:29 PM, bonerd said:

for the two files you uploaded is the problem that the texture doesn't show up on the 3rd addition for the bed?

the problem is that when i make the bed in blender it works but when i put in the game the third matress mesh doesn't show up at all and it doesn't seems to work either

2 hours ago, DIDIK3V1 said:

ok but i don't know how to make any skeleton because this is my first time using blender and i don't know how the skeletton have been made.

The problem is not only creating the bed, keep in mind that although the mountains have to generate an animation for her, and that is recognizable to the characters, the animations of the game are designed for two actors, not three.

2 hours ago, DIDIK3V1 said:

the problem is that when i make the bed in blender it works but when i put in the game the third matress mesh doesn't show up at all and it doesn't seems to work either

Read a little above, and you'll see that for the moment it's just a project, it's not working.

25 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

Read a little above, and you'll see that for the moment it's just a project, it's not working.

yeah i know i'm the guy who try to make this mod :classic_biggrin: and i thik if i don't have any animation it doesn't realy matter for now the sims may just teleporting himself in the bed

• 2 weeks later...

I found a work around for the issues for this mod! unfortunately, its not a permanent fix, as i am not a modder, but i found a way for this mod to be functional as is. first, you place the mod object created by the OP. then, you turn on moveobjects, and place the maxis version of the bed, on the right side overlapping the first so that there are three pillows showing, total. turn moveobjects off. go in to live mode, and seclect sim #1. click on the CC bed, and select sleep. they will go to sleep on the far left side (edge) but no worries! while they are still asleep, select the RIGHT side of the CC bed, and select sleep again. cancel the first sleeping action. at this point, the sim should wake up, and scoot to the right side of the cc bed, which will look like they are in the middle of the three person bed. let them fall asleep. select the second sim, and select the left side of the CC bed again. select sleep. you should now have one sim in the middle, and one on the left. now, select the third sim, and select the MAXIS version of the bed. select sleep. you should now have three sims sleeping in one bed.

issues: do not route more than one sim at a time. do not route the second sim to sleep before the first scoots over, and falls asleep. i had an issue where one will scoot, and the other will now be standing on the bed. the only way to get them down, is to delete both beds, and every horizontal piece of furniture, as they will jump back to the3 bed if moved,  or they will jump to other pieces of furniture. resetting or debugging does NOT work in this situation.

i have not tried yet whether you can get four sims in one bed. i assume you could layer the two beds, so four pillows are showing, and scoot the first sim over on one bed, then scoot a sim on the maxis bed so both are in the middle, then add the outer sims. again, i havent tried it, but in theory it could work.

i also wake sims up before they wake themselves, and make sure the far left sim is off the bed before i try and move themiddle sim after waking. i am not sure what would happen if you didn't do that, but if someone wanted to try, id love to hear the result!

Untitled.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 12:48 AM, 6Nephire9 said:

I found a work around for the issues for this mod! unfortunately, its not a permanent fix, as i am not a modder, but i found a way for this mod to be functional as is. first, you place the mod object created by the OP. then, you turn on moveobjects, and place the maxis version of the bed, on the right side overlapping the first so that there are three pillows showing, total. turn moveobjects off. go in to live mode, and seclect sim #1. click on the CC bed, and select sleep. they will go to sleep on the far left side (edge) but no worries! while they are still asleep, select the RIGHT side of the CC bed, and select sleep again. cancel the first sleeping action. at this point, the sim should wake up, and scoot to the right side of the cc bed, which will look like they are in the middle of the three person bed. let them fall asleep. select the second sim, and select the left side of the CC bed again. select sleep. you should now have one sim in the middle, and one on the left. now, select the third sim, and select the MAXIS version of the bed. select sleep. you should now have three sims sleeping in one bed.

issues: do not route more than one sim at a time. do not route the second sim to sleep before the first scoots over, and falls asleep. i had an issue where one will scoot, and the other will now be standing on the bed. the only way to get them down, is to delete both beds, and every horizontal piece of furniture, as they will jump back to the3 bed if moved,  or they will jump to other pieces of furniture. resetting or debugging does NOT work in this situation.

i have not tried yet whether you can get four sims in one bed. i assume you could layer the two beds, so four pillows are showing, and scoot the first sim over on one bed, then scoot a sim on the maxis bed so both are in the middle, then add the outer sims. again, i havent tried it, but in theory it could work.

i also wake sims up before they wake themselves, and make sure the far left sim is off the bed before i try and move themiddle sim after waking. i am not sure what would happen if you didn't do that, but if someone wanted to try, id love to hear the result!

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/1/23 at AM2点41分, DIDIK3V1 said:

我试图自己做这个,因为它没有让人感兴趣,但我真的很新,我已经有了网状物,如果它有效,我会尝试游戏

好消息它几乎正常工作!现在床是可用的...没有三角床垫,我需要做的纹理,我从来没有真正做到的事情

不,问题是我的网格我不知道为什么如果有人可以帮助我它会是apreciated

点亮triple.blend1

点亮了三重包装

texture.png

one year later...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...