AP hidden bonuses

igorkeri

Does anyone know how to unlock all the extra features in Josh's Animated Prostitution mod? I'm not great with the CK but going through it i can see things like cumshot, sex on chair and gangbang options, but how do you activate it in game. All i know is he says it's something to do with the 'onesickpuppy' file, any experience would be cool!

Does anyone know how to unlock all the extra features in Josh's Animated Prostitution mod? I'm not great with the CK but going through it i can see things like cumshot' date=' sex on chair and gangbang options, but how do you activate it in game. All i know is he says it's something to do with the 'onesickpuppy' file, any experience would be cool!

[/quote']

aasexscript.psc

line 48

I can't really get anything to work.

Not worth it, there are some hidden scripts in there too but they really are buggy. It's no wonder he left them disabled. Even though he says hes gonna leave them disabled I think he will activate them once they are stable. All the gangbang does is make the character go up to every actor in the area to do the nasty.

Not worth it' date=' there are some hidden scripts in there too but they really are buggy. It's no wonder he left them disabled. Even though he says hes gonna leave them disabled I think he will activate them once they are stable. All the gangbang does is make the character go up to every actor in the area to do the nasty.

[/quote']

What sick twisted fetishes do you engage in to make gangbangs seem so trivial? ;)

I notice in vanilla game if you console 'psb' and get all spells and powers that the additional options are there, though i've yet to see them work. The new update came out with alot of bugs, but i think you're right once he has them working he will prob officially release them. Still this 'onesickpuppy' has me intrigued.

I notice in vanilla game if you console 'psb' and get all spells and powers that the additional options are there' date=' though i've yet to see them work. The new update came out with alot of bugs, but i think you're right once he has them working he will prob officially release them. Still this 'onesickpuppy' has me intrigued.

[/quote']

If there were maybe some animations hidden in that bsa file, I would've been more interested.

Archived