"My XXX requires your attention, slut!" What mod does this?

Dragon_Nexus

One of my mods has NPCs randomly walk up to my character and demand sex from them. In general play this is fine, but there are times when I'm doing something within a mod, either a quest or a scripted scene, and someone will run up and demand sex and either stall the sequence or outright break it.

Anyone have any ideas how to at the very least tone them down, if not switch them off?

Loot Mod Order.txt

If  the dialogue offers three options; "Its a woman's duty..." "I'm not your toy...", "Yes please!..." Then it is Deviously Cursed Loot. Misogyny and male demands can be altered under the Consequences tab.

If the dialogue offers five options "Yes Sir..." "I'm not a slave!" "My Master would not approve" "Kick him" "Keep talking and I'll kill you" then it is Deviously Enslaved Continued. Approach chances, event chances and outcomes can be tailored and altered in the extensive MCM for that Mod.

Its definitely one of those two though.

Archived