Male version of BBB

I have to do some more weighting with the mesh (the balls don't move with anything else.)

Until then, folks can look at what I have so far with this.

Use Jiggly mesh.nif with Jiggly.kf in nifskope to preview, and you'll see what I missed.

The blend file has what the animation should look like, but that doesn't work properly in nifskope yet, because of weight.

Jiggly.nif is just he weighed mesh, rather than the mesh with the skeleton.

(Yeah, I'm not the most creative when it comes to names :rolleyes: )

K, so.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. If someone wants to take a look at what I have so far, feel free to fix what's left. There shouldn't be much left, at least in the way of animating it- I've already done that. The animation works in Blender, just.. not in Nifskope, and I'm pretty sure that the problem has to do with how it's weighted.

Blend file, animation, skeleton, and mesh are in my last post. (All are included in the blend file, but kept separate outside of it.

• 1 month later...

K' date=' so.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. If someone wants to take a look at what I have so far, feel free to fix what's left. There shouldn't be much left, at least in the way of animating it- I've already done that. The animation works in Blender, just.. not in Nifskope, and I'm pretty sure that the problem has to do with how it's weighted.

Blend file, animation, skeleton, and mesh are in my last post. (All are included in the blend file, but kept separate outside of it.

[/quote']

Can i take a look to the newest file please? I see no links for it.

• 6 months later...

I think this is a great idea. Would love to see my male orc walking around while showing off bouncing hairy balls and well, the dick should move a little bit too. Especially while running.
Such things would make the futanari girls more interesting. Bouncing boobs and balls at the same time. Think of them jumping around... Would love it!

In case someone's interested, such mod already exists for Skyrim. It is called "Schlongs of Skyrim" and you can find it on the Nexus.

Regardless, I'm very very interested in this project as I prefer Oblivion to Skyrim and I would like to see some bouncy balls :P

• 5 months later...

wouldnt it be possible to use the mesh from LAPF which has penis bones and make animations for those?

main goal should still be to not make things incompatible.

Sure.  You "could" use the mesh and skeleton and just make the animations.  The problem is that you would have everyone walking around with a stiff boner that is bouncing.  Kinda silly.

The correct thing to do is to take the limp dick mesh from the LAPF, weight paint it, parent it to the LAPF skeleton and THEN make some bounce or swing animations.  Then you would have something that would appear natural.

Weight painting the balls is just a waste of time.  They are too small to really show any animation without suffering from massive distortion.  You have to be ridiculously close to even see them sway or bounce.