Male version of BBB

Honestly I think that sounds like far to much effort for far to little gain. I mean it's not like you would really be able to tell. Balls are somewhat smaller on average than boobs. So even if there are animators who would like to see that they likely wouldn't invest the effort as again you'd hardly ever see it. I mean I suppose you could do the older method for moving breasts on the ballsack, but aside from that... yeah you're going to find enough people to make armors, bodies and animations for this since once more it wouldn't even be visible.

there is something like that already is part of a body extender project by a russian moder the problem is that his animations use roberts body and a new skeleton so is icompatible with lovers animations. he eveven add the bouncing boobs and boncing penis while walking naked.

oh i forgot to mention its was for fall out so trying to port it is not really simple

I've been considering doing some work with Slof's Sexy Male Armours, and making them even more revealing.(Trust me, it's not easy.) I could try giving male characters perpetual hardons. I don't have a ton of time that I'll be available to work on this, though, so no promises.

There are plenty of mods with ridiculously over-sized boobs, so I think we need one with ridiculously over-sized balls!

Then all the male players out there can cringe watching videos of these heroes running around with free-swinging mega balls knocking into each other like perpetual motion pendulums, like I cringe when I see these poor women forced to run non-stop all over Cyrodiil with their painfully-huge racks flapping in the wind! :P

THEN we can make all the best male armor mods ONLY available for BBB Male edition and too bad if you only like Robert's body version ;) Ha ha!

Great suggestion, DiscipleDarkfriend!

Best regards,

Jessica

There are plenty of mods with ridiculously over-sized boobs' date=' so I think we need one with ridiculously over-sized balls!

Then all the male players out there can cringe watching videos of these heroes running around with free-swinging mega balls knocking into each other like perpetual motion pendulums, like I cringe when I see these poor women forced to run non-stop all over Cyrodiil with their painfully-huge racks flapping in the wind! :P

THEN we can make all the best male armor mods ONLY available for BBB Male edition and too bad if you only like Robert's body version ;) Ha ha!

Great suggestion, DiscipleDarkfriend!

Best regards,

Jessica

[/quote']

Indeed I think it would be pretty awesome to see the package swing If I may say the balls are too small as is the dick is huge in comparison. Some wiggle action would be amusing :P

Indeed I think it would be pretty awesome to see the package swing If I may say the balls are too small as is the dick is huge in comparison. Some wiggle action would be amusing :P

I've haven't released them yet, but I've added OP3 bone weighting on the shaft for the futa lowerbodies in Setbody Reloaded. It works very nicely to give the futas a bit of swing as they walk.

They'll be in the R.C. 1.15 package.

Doing the same for males should be possible, but someone would have to create the animations.

I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible to re-puropse the OP1-3 bones (breast bones) for males as well as females.

Heck, I'll even volunteer to handle the weighting for the nude male meshes if someone else wants to handle the animation.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

There are plenty of mods with ridiculously over-sized boobs' date=' so I think we need one with ridiculously over-sized balls!

[/quote']

I just wanna quote this because I adore you for saying it, we need big balls that is for sure. :heart::blush::heart:

Now if I can find a mod with tubby dudes not just little tummies, body hair & balls I'll be set. ^_~

Bouncing balls is a very old tale that nobody interested about, since most of the players are male and they prefers to upgrade female anatomy. Slof and Robet were the only ones who cared about males but none of them made bouncing balls.

My personal idea is every little addition can improve the gaming experience, indeed, balls need to be a bit bigger to be worthy for animators, i can tell, but a boucning (or boned) cock should be existed already. It remains a secret why it never made. I hope that somebody make it, i give my word that ill refine the most popular animations for it, if somebody can make it compatible for Robert's males.

On the other hand, this must be a NECESSARY option in Skyrim!!!

Good luck for it!

Donkey was working on a bouncing cock before he left for New Vegas/Fallout 3' date=' because the body extender and Astymma's universal skeleton have support for it.

[/quote']

It is compatible with Robert's male bodies? (i guess yes)

Yes, the skeleton is. It combines the BnB and Body Extender(no link, file under review) skeletons (with Alex Scorpion's NVG skeleton and the FAFF facial animations). The Body Extender skeleton is based on Robert's male body for New Vegas. BnB is based on Breezes for New Vegas. My skeleton supports both.

Donkey was working on a bouncing cock before he left for New Vegas/Fallout 3' date=' because the body extender and Astymma's universal skeleton have support for it.

[/quote']

Yes, the skeleton is. It combines the BnB and Body Extender(no link, file under review) skeletons (with Alex Scorpion's NVG skeleton and the FAFF facial animations). The Body Extender skeleton is based on Robert's male body for New Vegas. BnB is based on Breezes for New Vegas. My skeleton supports both.

This is a Fallout skeleton but it works with Oblivion?

[/quote']

No, it doesn't. Loogie was explaining why Donkey moved on to doing Fallout animations.

[/quote']

No, it doesn't. Loogie was explaining why Donkey moved on to doing Fallout animations.

Oh i misunderstood that sentence. Are you planning to make some similar stuff for Skyrim?

Oh i misunderstood that sentence. Are you planning to make some similar stuff for Skyrim?

I stopped playing Skyrim... unfortunately I'm still using a dinosaur of a computer and I barely meet the minimum specs. I'll probably start playing it again in the future once I've bought a newer computer. I'm also fairly unfamiliar with the hkx format.

I stopped playing Skyrim... unfortunately I'm still using a dinosaur of a computer and I barely meet the minimum specs. I'll probably start playing it again in the future once I've bought a newer computer. I'm also fairly unfamiliar with the hkx format.

It is really quite a challenge to create bouncing parts for the bodies?

I guess all we need is a lowerbody with connected genitalia mesh and a and 3-4 bones inside the cock which is connected to the pelvis, or it is more difficult than it seems?

I guess all we need is a lowerbody with connected genitalia mesh and a and 3-4 bones inside the cock which is connected to the pelvis' date=' or it is more difficult than it seems?

[/quote']

Well, the maximum compatability skeletons have the necessary bones for both penile and vaginal animations. What is required is proper weighting of the lowerbody meshes to the skeleton. Alternatively, prop meshes can be be used that are animated for the required "positions". Since props are common for female genitalia but not for male genitalia, a combination of both is likely the result.

I guess all we need is a lowerbody with connected genitalia mesh and a and 3-4 bones inside the cock which is connected to the pelvis' date=' or it is more difficult than it seems?

[/quote']

Well, the maximum compatability skeletons have the necessary bones for both penile and vaginal animations. What is required is proper weighting of the lowerbody meshes to the skeleton. Alternatively, prop meshes can be be used that are animated for the required "positions". Since props are common for female genitalia but not for male genitalia, a combination of both is likely the result.

What does it means weighting? I've tried out to make a bone to an existing penis mesh, but when i moved the bones, the mesh did not followed it. Not to mention that my bones aren't looks like a simple lines, it is looks like this:

What seems to be the problem? How can i attach a mesh to the skeleton? This is essential for me to create another feet for males (cuz it is looks like a boot, without toes) and another tail for khajiits which is looks like a stick coming from the back. It is shocked me how can Bethesda create ugly meshes like these, while the rest of the meshes on the characters are incredibly awesome.

What does it means weighting? I've tried out to make a bone to an existing penis mesh' date=' but when i moved the bones, the mesh did not followed it. Not to mention that my bones aren't looks like a simple lines, it is looks like this:

What seems to be the problem? How can i attach a mesh to the skeleton? This is essential for me to create another feet for males (cuz it is looks like a boot, without toes) and another tail for khajiits which is looks like a stick coming from the back. It is shocked me how can Bethesda create ugly meshes like these, while the rest of the meshes on the characters are incredibly awesome.

[/quote']

Weighting is the process of telling each vertice what bones affect it and by how much. Properly weighting a mesh to an armature will help minimize in game stuff like joints pinching or becoming twisted and helps with realistic bounce and movement.

Those bones appear to be scaling bones. Regular bones appear like lines, scaling bones often appear like diamonds. They allow not only translation/rotation but scaling of the affected vertices.

At this post in another thread, I included some weighting/armature links.

What does it means weighting? I've tried out to make a bone to an existing penis mesh' date=' but when i moved the bones, the mesh did not followed it. Not to mention that my bones aren't looks like a simple lines, it is looks like this:

[/quote']

Weighting is the process of telling each vertice what bones affect it and by how much. Properly weighting a mesh to an armature will help minimize in game stuff like joints pinching or becoming twisted and helps with realistic bounce and movement.

Those bones appear to be scaling bones. Regular bones appear like lines, scaling bones often appear like diamonds. They allow not only translation/rotation but scaling of the affected vertices.

At this post in another thread, I included some weighting/armature links.

Thanks, hopefully i will figure out how to solve these problems, they are really irritating, and it amazes me that nobody cares about them, while it not takes years to correct, just the skill and a few hours. (i guess)

Maybe some retexturing after.

Problem is, im using 3DSmax and Blender tutorials are useless for me because i never used it before.