IGNORED

Trans Sims Help Needed

xymox300

Hi All,

I am trying to make a FTM trans sim.

I want girly hair, breasts, female clothing, but a penis when naked / sleepwear / WickedWhims.

I know that this can be done, as I have seen loads of screenshots, but I cant work out how to do it.

I have tried:

Female / fem frame / fem clothes / has penis.   -   No naked breasts / no penis options

Female / fem frame / mas clothes   -  nothing of use

Male / fem frame / fem clothes / has penis  -  only male hair / no breasts / no penis

etc.

MCC & cas.fulledit aren't giving me the options I want

My game has all the necessary mods for females with naked breasts / vaginas / pubic hair, and for males with soft/erect penises.

I know that I am doing something wrong, but I cant work out what it is.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

xymox

On 1/18/2018 at 6:31 AM, xymox300 said:

I am trying to make a FTM trans sim.

I want girly hair, breasts, female clothing, but a penis when naked / sleepwear / WickedWhims.

For the record, you have this backward.  FTM means Female to Male.  Meaning this is a person who was born with female genitalia and is transitioning to be male bodied.  A person born with male genitalia and transitioning to female is an MTF.

3 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

For the record, you have this backward.  FTM means Female to Male.  Meaning this is a person who was born with female genitalia and is transitioning to be male bodied.  A person born with male genitalia and transitioning to female is an MTF.

Apologies for my error - I meant no disrespect to any of the trans community.

And thanks to Simite foir the links, that sorted what I wanted exactly.

Archived