Looking for a good petite, unp like bodyslide preset

I'm terrible with the body slider. I'm trying to make a petite character, a-b cup with an overall very small frame. Can anybody suggest anything? I'm using cbbe and the distance between the nipples is really bugging me also. Trying to fix this in the slider just results in warped boobs. Trying to make the boobs anything smaller than a C cup is just resulting in the most fucked up looking tits I've ever seen.

Those are still like... D cups. I've never understood attraction to overly large boobs, especially the ridiculous crap you see here with god damn X cups. I feel like UNP was perfect for those of us that like smaller frames and cbbe is for the bigger bods, but cbbe was the one that got incorporated into everything so us petite enthusiasts were left in the cold. Even the "petite" versions of cbbe still feel like they would be considered greater than average in real life.

1. Open bodyslide

2. Select "UUNP HDT" or "UUNP Special". If you prefer CBBE, I am unsure if this will work for you - the CBBE body does not work correctly with small sizes and it's not just the meshes that are the issue.

3. In the next dropdown, select "Zeroed Sliders". The preview window should show you a typical balloon-shaped body with no variation between 0 and 100 weight.

4. Scroll down the list of sliders till you come to a long list of preset shapes. The 0 weight and 100 weight have the same sliders, but you have a choice of "low" and "high". This means you can customise the entire range of shapes.

Select a slider of your choice for each weight and set it to 100. You don't have to move it all the way to the right though, so check the preview window to see whether it is what you want. Check both weights.

What this does is associate the 0 and 100 weight bodies to your chosen shape. You will also need to separately build hands, feet and outfits (remember to use the correct hands and feet else you will get a gap).

UUNP has a few choices - UNP skinny and UNP Petite both work well. One thing that works well is to use mismatched shapes for the two weights, such as UNP Skinny Low for the 0 weight and UNP Low for the 100. This means at max weight the body will look like the UNP 0 weight. 

12 hours ago, Pauduan said:

1. Open bodyslide

2. Select "UUNP HDT" or "UUNP Special". If you prefer CBBE, I am unsure if this will work for you - the CBBE body does not work correctly with small sizes and it's not just the meshes that are the issue.

3. In the next dropdown, select "Zeroed Sliders". The preview window should show you a typical balloon-shaped body with no variation between 0 and 100 weight.

4. Scroll down the list of sliders till you come to a long list of preset shapes. The 0 weight and 100 weight have the same sliders, but you have a choice of "low" and "high". This means you can customise the entire range of shapes.

Select a slider of your choice for each weight and set it to 100. You don't have to move it all the way to the right though, so check the preview window to see whether it is what you want. Check both weights.

What this does is associate the 0 and 100 weight bodies to your chosen shape. You will also need to separately build hands, feet and outfits (remember to use the correct hands and feet else you will get a gap).

UUNP has a few choices - UNP skinny and UNP Petite both work well. One thing that works well is to use mismatched shapes for the two weights, such as UNP Skinny Low for the 0 weight and UNP Low for the 100. This means at max weight the body will look like the UNP 0 weight. 

I should mention I am using clams of skyrim (or Cosio as it's labeled in bodyslide). I've been playing with bodyslide awhile, but I'm honestly considering just forgoing the HDT physics for just the standard UNP body (not like small bewbs get much jiggle anyways), but I really like all the functionality of bodyslide and shiz. Also I like the cosio mod, so I'm torn. It's just a shame that the old UNP bodies aren't an option, it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement.

I'm with the op on this I spend hours trying to get a petite looking body its super hard to get it just the way you want. Personally i had the best results uunp, Using the batsheba body. I know its got pretty big breasts to start off with but I found it the easiest to modify in racemenu to my liking. Also skin textures make a huge difference. One would not think that but it does. I wen't with fair skin and kept the normal base setting not the petite or skinny setting. Just stick with it you will get it eventually

Archived