CinderBlocks?

Might sound like a really, really, stupid question, i have all DLC's etc... Question is.. Does One of the DLC's or Fallout in general come with Cinderblocks single and part wall, and if so what section cause its driviing me crazy.

But now i been looking for Cinder block parts that i saw awhile back.   I only have 2 mods in for building "homemaker and catdeco"  I have AFT and saw his premade OutPost Zimonja built with them.

thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully give me location of hence Blocks lol :smile:

9 hours ago, Roentgens said:

I think it's Settlement Supplies Expanded. I put down some cinderblocks for cover a while back myself.

Well, sad thing is i saw those single and the cinderblock wall with 2 on top in manu without a mod when i first started..  but guess maybe i was dreaming blocks lol  Thanks tho i'll have to make due with what i have.  Thank you for yr response

• 2 weeks later...

Archived